5.0 out of 5 stars So good and such a great price!
This book is really good, and the funny section is a good bonus that I'm definitely enjoying a lot. For the price and the amount of stuff that you're getting, I think it's a definite bargain. It's filled with some really beautiful, and strong quotes that I am really, really loving. It's a really great little kindle book to have to carry along with you!
Published on 17 Jan. 2012 by Eilleen Dexon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but fool ov mistayks
There are many great quotations, but the book also has a fairly generous sprinkling of mistakes - punctuation, letters missing etc. For 86p, it's a bargain, but if you're going to use the nuggets of wisdom for anything, check them carefully first for accuracy.
Published on 11 Nov. 2011 by Mr. M. Mcintosh

5.0 out of 5 stars So good and such a great price!, 17 Jan. 2012
This review is from: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ULTIMATE COLLECTION: 3000+ Motivational Quotations With Special Humor Section (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 4 Feb. 2012
Before I bought the book I read the reviews. They were mixed. Yes it has some spelling mistakes, yes it has a tiny bit of repetition, but wow what a fabulous collection of motivational, inspirational and 'oh yes, that's totally it' quotes. Someone's gone to an awful lot of trouble to create something that you can pick up, dive into at any chapter and be inspired by. I think it's an excellent book, cheap too, and I thank the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars This collection is really great!, 17 Jun. 2011
This collection is really great! Its full of great, great amazing quotes and I love it all, and I must say that having it set out in the different categories makes it much easier to find quotes for specific times. But What I really love is the humour section!! It's the best for me! Nothing like a little chuckle to lift my spirits! I think its a great idea to put into a quote collection!

4.0 out of 5 stars Such great pick me ups!, 3 Jun. 2012
I feel so great when I look in this book. Sometimes I jump around and sometimes I read straight through a little section, and I find such amazing inspiration in the words. I think it's such a wonderful way to start the day. Also, I like to read it after I get home from work as well. It's a great way to unwind a bit then too. I think its something we all need in our lives!

4.0 out of 5 stars a welcome companion, 8 Jun. 2012
Having downloaded this book on to my phone, I can pick it up at any time of the day and find a quote that keeps my mind feeling settled and supports my emotions. I read some of the quotes to my son and my students. Inspirational.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but fool ov mistayks, 11 Nov. 2011
Mr. M. Mcintosh (Dundee, Tayside Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Purchase !, 1 Jan. 2013
I absolutely loved this book ! It is jam packed with a plethora of amazing quotes from a very eclectic range of sources from all eras. They are well categorised; yes, there is some repetition but this is merely because some quotes apply to more than one category rather than any laziness on the author's part. A lot of these quotes could change your life, they are so inspiring, clever, appropriate and, in some cases, amusing. Five stars for sure !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quotes, great price, 7 Jan. 2013
This book of quotes contains many inspirational articles as advertised however, the stand out problem, which is the only problem I have come across,is that some quotes seem to repeat themselves which is evidently frustrating at times. For the price it is a very good buy, I strongly advise you to purchase it!

4.0 out of 5 stars quotes reference, 4 Jan. 2013
This is great for what I want, which is general quotes. I like the way it has different sections. Would recommend this!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 May 2014
Not the best, rarely used but is what it says on the cover. I will re-visit it and see if I can be inspired!