on 13 February 2012
The delivery, packaging and appearance of the goods was first class. I had previouusly bought a compatible toner cartridge from another supplier and when it arrived it looked 2nd hand-it was covered in toner dust, the cartridge worked ok but didn't create a good impression in appearance.
This Cartridge from Moreinks was clean and looked new. I have just put it into the printer and run a test page and it looks great. I would use Moreinks again without hesitation, and would recommend them to friends.
on 28 September 2012
This was about a 3rd of the price of the genuine toner and I have not noticed any difference in quality. I would definitely buy this again.
on 16 June 2013
For other printers have bought compatible toners before and had no problems. But this would not work in the HL-2250DN so I had to buy a full price one. Its a real pity because the Brother ones are £52 and this was only £17. But on the plus side they were happy for me to return it and quickly sent a return label - although I did have to pay return postage
on 5 January 2013
Very disappointed as Brother HL-2250DN printer does not recognise this cartridge. I could not make it work at all - and of course at a time with deadlines. I would not recommend this product. Waiting for return of item to be approved - even more frustration due to time lost and not being able to print at all.

Update:
The company did contact me and offered a refund which arrived soon afterwards. The product was working but the quality was somewhat disappointing. The print was not really black, the surface felt grainy (and cheap) and rubbed off when the printed page was left in a plastic sleeve for some time. Still not convinced. Tried product by CiberDirect and found much better quality for only a little bit more cost.

If you need high quality prints, this product is not for you. If you only want to print for your own requirements and quality does not matter it could be described as ok (always supposing that the cartridge is not faulty...)
on 18 December 2013
I bought a Brother HL-2250DN toner cartridge from MoreInks guaranteed to produce 2600 pages at 5% coverage. My worry was a non-standard cartridge may not be as good as the official Brother product but I was wrong, it fitted perfectly and is producing perfectly good copies, as good as the original, and a lot cheaper.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this toner for work as I regularly print batches of papers in excess of 100 pages. I can't say if it's definitely printed the number of pages as advertised, but it seems to have lasted as long as - if not longer than - the Brother TN-2220 toners I was using before.

The only fault I've seen is that it comes up with some random shadows on the first page of printing (ie a logo at the top of the page also appears faintly half way down the page and to the right), but this only happens sometimes. For me, I don't mind compromising slightly on the quality for the price of the product.

My computer has just alerted me that my toner is low and, after reading reviews on other cartridges, I've decided to order this one again. Fingers crossed the cartridge I receive will be as good as the one currently in my printer and I won't experience the same issues reported by other users rating this product at 1 or 2 stars!
on 23 November 2013
I bought the laser toner cartridge as a spare for when my existing one ran out. Many months later when I came to use the cartridge it wasn't quite right as it produced a 'ghosting' effect on the page. I contacted the seller who got back to me straightaway to say the cartridge must be faulty. They sent a new cartridge asap together with a freepost bag to return the faulty item. The new cartridge has been perfect ever since and is lasting really well. I wouldn't hesitate to use this seller again and again. The cartridge is a lot lot less than Brother's own ones. The no quibble way I was dealt with really makes me confident to use them. In fact I have just ordered another!
on 5 February 2013
It does what it claims to and prints fine. A slight issue with the printer reporting that the toner needs replacing, but this seems to be an issue with the printer rather than the toner.
on 7 November 2012
Product arrived promptly and was well packed. Product was good. Worked within printer. Probably less than 2600 pages but good quality print.
on 31 January 2013
Works perfectly well in my Brother printer. A good value product at a sensible price, nothing more to be said

See one answered question