4.0 out of 5 stars It is was it is....
It is was it is and does what is does. Great toy, good size for young children. Comes with no instructions on inflating it. Caused a bit of a panic late on Christmas Eve when trying to inflate it. Luckily a work colleague had bought one some time ago so I remembered you need to remove the white pin/valve first. Obvious once you know!
Published on 6 Feb. 2012 by civicblue

3.0 out of 5 stars Missleading
Published 18 months ago by Susie Green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It is was it is...., 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Traditional Garden Games Space Hopper - Colours may Vary (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo much fun!!, 22 May 2012
I defy anyone - however old - to get on a spacehopper and not be laughing within three bounces. There may not be any educational value to this toy but it's so much fun, who cares?! And it's a great thigh work out too - I'm a runner but three races up and down the garden and, boy, could I feel it! Buy one for every member of the family so you can race on them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Missleading, 2 Nov. 2013
Susie Green (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Thought I was getting a bargain - from the description and throughout ordering process I expected to receive a box containing one of each colour - however only one in box and colour random - couldn't specify colour when ordering so now even if I wanted to I cannot order the other colour - as it happens it's cheaper to order from alternative supplier anyway. Wont know what the product's quality is like unitl after Xmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 4 May 2014
The item arrived in good time and was as expected. It was a gift for a 5 year old and I hope it was well received. I have only given it 4 stars, as it would be even better if the colour could be chosen. I did order similar item last year for another child and emailed the company, at the time, to ask for my preferred colour. The company replied promptly and courteously and I got the colour I had asked for, although there was no guarantee. However, it would be good to have the choice of colour at the time of buying. Apart from colour issue, I am very satisfied with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 April 2014
I decided to buy space hoppers for my 2 grandsons aged 5 and 3. I was totally confused with the size ranges available and just hoped these would be ok. They are great. The size depends on the air you put in - obvious really. So for the younger one we didn't pump it up as much and it's fine. Both boys love them.
Just one thing to note, you can't choose the colour - I ended up with 2 orange - 1 of each colour would have been better, but considering the price, they are a very good buy and I would recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ADVERTISED!!, 20 May 2013
Note that this listing is for ONE SPACE HOPPER ONLY, although the title states space hoppers (plural!) and shows an image of 2 space hoppers. I was expecting 2 in the package and only received one much to the dissapointment of my 2 children.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 11 Jan. 2014
These space hoppers are not traditional; old-fashioned yes. The main difference is the material. The material is now thinner and lighter. That's probably why this didn't last very long and had to be thrown away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this unless your child is pocket sized, 16 May 2014
I bought two, for my five year olds. The hopper appears to be the size of a very large football. The child next door - aged eighteen months - is rolling on it now and it fits perfectly.
B*llocks bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy boy, 24 Jun. 2014
My grandson loves this, he is bouncing all over the place, can be good for indoors or out, keeps him happy what ever the weather, and I defy anyone not to have go

4.0 out of 5 stars More for me than the boys, 13 Mar. 2014
I always wanted a space hopper when I was little, so bought the boys one each for their birthdays. However, it seems I get more fun out of them than they do! They are a great buy and still great fun. Great for exercising the legs!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›