on 22 May 2013
I ordered the short length in a size 12 which came up slightly roomy but perfect as you need some flexibility when walking up mountains. I wouldn't want them as tight as for normal wear. The length is fine and material ideal, light and with some water repellent, which with the zip-off function will work very well in hot weather.
on 10 May 2013
I do a lot of walking and normally have craghoppers. thought these would be ideal. I bought regular and they are about 6 inches to long for me I'm 5ft 3in
Waist very snug fit for a size 12 yet hips seem baggy
on 12 May 2013
These would have been perfect but were way to long and I sent them back. Good value though. Didn't bother with shorter ones, might do after the broken foot mends......
on 25 August 2013
I bought two pairs of these trousers in Fossil and Navy and they are the best walking trousers I have bought - they are also very smart. I have spent 8 weeks walking around Peru and Equador and recommend them - the regular was a little long but it was nothing to hem them.

I am now ordering another pair as I want to keep them in my wardrobe for a while.
on 12 December 2012
As described, I am 5 foot 2 and they fit perfectly. Good quality and the waterproof spray covering is very effective. I am a size 12 and they fit very well, not too tight. Slightly strange colour for the winter but as pictured.
on 3 October 2013
Bought this for an expedition to Taiwan and was impressed about how light it weighted and how cool it kept me.