5.0 out of 5 stars Admired by all who see
I bought a left/right pair of these and they have been greatly admired by everyone who has seen them. In terms of practicality they are not quite as versatile or easy to use as a simpler hanger but more than make up for that with the high quality appearance of the sculpt and the paint finish.

If you think you'd like them then get them, as I'm sure that you...
Published 15 months ago by Radex

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but problematic if you have plaster board wall
If you can find a good wall to take a rawl plug big enough for the wide diameter screw of this grip then you are in luck.

I need to use a plasterboard fixing and I'm not sure I'll trust my mahogany Les Paul to such a fixing. As the screw is so thick it is proving tricky to find a plasterboard fixing big enough to take a screw.
Published 7 months ago by The Squirrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Admired by all who see, 30 Aug 2013
Radex (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grip Studios Custom Guitar Grip/ Guitar Hanger Right Hand Facing - Metal Mayheim Design (Electronics)

If you think you'd like them then get them, as I'm sure that you will not be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but problematic if you have plaster board wall, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Dec 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old son and he loves it.
Very solid and well made. Easy to screw into wall plug.
In my opinion Grip Studios should also sell a cracked wall sticker or cracked window sticker so it looks like its broken through.
Very pleased with this purchase.
Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Outstanding!!, 8 Oct 2013
A birthday present for my 28 year old son,who has many guitars.And now he wants all his guitars displayed with these wonderfully hand grips.They might seem a bit expensive, but i can truly say they are worth every penny....I think he knows what his xmas present will be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for husband for Christmas, 3 Jan 2014
Really struggled on which one to get him but this one looked the best quality & did not disappoint as really well made & looks so realistic as well as good quality. Husband loved it & would Definately recoomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 17 Dec 2012
a.reader (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love them look even better than picture, I know my son will love these! They arrived quickly I can't wait for him to see them. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, 18 May 2014
I found these to be incredibly detailed, very well made, robust, pretty easy to install and they look absolutely amazing

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available