5.0 out of 5 stars Great figure!
Published 8 months ago by Carlos

3.0 out of 5 stars Phantom Pain Kaz Alrert
It literally came apart. His right arm is out of joint and can't be placed normally. This causes it to fall off constantly. Also his neck quite easily falls off as well. I keep him in the box.
Published 6 months ago by Megan

3.0 out of 5 stars Phantom Pain Kaz Alrert, 4 Mar 2014
Megan (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Square Enix Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Play Arts Kai Volume 4 Miller Figure (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great figure!, 5 Jan 2014
Ah, Kaz is great. Such a brilliant-looking figure. Lots of detail and very well designed, but rather fragile if taken out of the box. This isn't a problem for me though as I leave them in the boxes to display them, but I did take him out to check out the movement etc. of Mr. Miller here. I love it! Looks really cool in its housing, too. I only wish there were more Play Arts Kai figures produced, such as Solid Snake, or Gray Fox, so I wouldn't have to pay a ridiculous amount to add them to my collection... But as far as Kaz goes, 10/10 from me.