on 30 June 2012
Well,this is a marvellous product and such a simple cup to use!

Within ten seconds,what once was still a bit of a lumpy drink unless using a blender or similar,needing a clean-up job every time afterwards,here we have the easiest idea in the world!

Just a few shakes of the cup with whatever powdery product inside,in my case a well-known slimming meal replacement instead of meals every other day and it is as smooth as can be.

Personally,I can't stand lumpy drinks and I was a bit deterred at the thought of trying the diet drinks with the thought of using a blender and fiddly cleaning after every one but I'm so pleased I decided to go for it.

No mess,drinking within seconds and just normal washing up.......and the whole thing is a success in every way,weight-loss too!
This shaker-cup has been a god-send and I'm enjoying every "milk-shake" I have!

Whoever invented this thing needs a halo,lol!!

So,do I think this is a good buy?? Well,I hope my review says it all!
on 8 March 2012
This is the 3rd or 4th shaker I have owned and it is the best by far: looks solid, there are no leaks when you screw the lid, the little opener does not get stuck when trying to open/close it... Coudn't be happier, well worth the money! It should last for ages!
on 16 May 2012
Brilliant bottle easy to measure fluids does not leak when shaken and the wire ball is great at getting rid of lumps very happy with this product the best iv found and shipping was fast too would recommend
on 24 February 2012
This is the first shaker I have bought but it is perfect, I use it to mix my protein shake, in about 15 seconds of shaking it is all completely mixed. No lumps at all. I think its all down the to metal ball and I would recommend paying a couple of pound more to get it with the ball.
44 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2012
This shaker is the best one that I have bought and used. Easy to clean, and mixed thoroughly. Excellent buy!!
on 4 April 2016
I received this shaker with my very first order of protein powder (roughly 2 years ago) and have been using it ever since.

It comes with a mixer ball which (depending on the type of protein powder) mixes your shake very well and doesn't leave a lumpy mess. The cap is very tight and doesn't leak - very handy for travelling. It is very easy to clean and the plastic doesn't smell like your shake once its been washed.

A couple of cons I have found:
It does have numbers on the side for measurements but the numbers are see-through and almost impossible to see once you've poured something in. The logo and writing on the bottle fade very quickly and the ones on my shaker have completely disappeared. There are grooves on the sides of the shaker (probably for grip?) and occasionally I have found that some powder tends to get stuck in these grooves and is quite difficult to get rid of the powder residue in the grooves.

It doesn't have any compartments for pills, powder or even a keyring hook on which you can put the keys to your locker on but if you just want something to mix your powder in then this is perfect for you.
on 13 June 2015
Probably the best shaker I have used, and i've used the lot ranging from the £1 bargain bucket from the likes of Home Bargain to the gluttony that is Optimum Nutritions solid stainless steel shaker. This is the best of the lot. Period. Used for a long while now and purchased one more to replace existing shaker. Wouldn't bother buying any other brand anymore. Produces a great result each time, no stuck protein powder, no spillages, easy to close and easy to open. Easy to clean. Solid.
on 9 April 2012
Excellent quality and duribility- much better than lucozade/maxi-muscle etc. Very good for those who measure out precisely the amount of water they put it...it has a scale on the side too.
on 26 March 2013
Perfect for my pre and post gym requirements as the screw top seals well every time and the blender ball also ensures a smooth shake. A good quality shaker and wouldn't use any other.
on 27 March 2016
The shaker has a manufacturing fault and arrived broken. The cap has a hole in it where the plastic is too thin (photo attached - you can just about see the hole on the photo - looks small but enough for the liquid to come out). Obviously cant use it. Is it worth going to the effort of posting it back for a cheap shaker like this? I use amazon to avoid trips into town. So frustrating.
Seller - please can you check all of you products as mine is unlikely to be the only one.
review image