on 28 April 2013
I am a great fan of Jazz in all it's variations, but i had never heard of Caro Emerald until i saw her sing "A Night Like This" on one of Jools Holland's New Years Eve shows a few years back. The, a few days ago i heard the song on Jazz FM. Caro Emerald is Dutch, not a country i tend to associate with Jazz, but here we have a lady who mixes Jazz and pop to great effect and "A Night Like This" is a feel-good song, a song to cheer you, a song to play before going on a great night out. I will be checking out Caro's portfolio of songs, but if you only ever buy or listen to one of her songs, then this is the one you will remember.
on 31 August 2011
I have been involved in the music industry since the late 1960's (now semi retired) and just occasionally you come across an exceptional singer/performer with music to match.

This was one of those moments when I first heard Caro Emerald, in particular this track, the way the music and her voice intertwine and enhance each other in what is quite a complex rhythm is brilliant.

Music is a very personal thing so if this type of music is your thing then this has to be a must have and it will you have up and out of your seat Zumbaing (a new word) all over the place.
on 26 January 2012
This is a brilliant song, first heard on Children in Need, never would have found this artist without the BBC Children in Need show., definitely worth listening to, although the singer is a jazz singer this song is not what I would call a jazz song, don't take my word listen and enjoy.
on 18 March 2014
I had never heard of Caro Emerald before, but what wonderful singer. I've now listened to a number of her songs and just love them. I don't care much for modern music, the sixties are more my era, but she is good!
on 5 December 2013
I first heard this song on Radio 2 while driving, never heard of Caro so looked it up and bought it.
on 15 November 2014
A good item and would use them again.
on 30 April 2015