5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Addition to my Kitchen
Bought this to go in our newly refurbished kitchen, along with a few other matching items. They look lovely with the black surfaces and the olde worlde styling goes well with the more traditional looking cupboards we have.

It has plenty of room and is tall enough to be able to put packets of spaghetti in without emptying them. Great for us as we have to keep...
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by tracyrees

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Lid
I bought this as I wanted a pasta pot that was pot rather than metal. It looks good and stores a full pack of spaghetti. Unfortunately the lid on mine was stuck so tightly that we nearly ended up sending it back as we just couldn't get the lid off. Having got it off, eventually, I've had to remove the rubber seal as the fit was far too tight. This means that the lid is...
Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Lincolnlady

5.0 out of 5 stars Spaghetti Elegance, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Premier Housewares Vintage Home Spaghetti Canister, Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I mix this make with Le Creuset. They look great together. they have the same elegance love it. looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars great canister!, 20 Dec 2013
it's just what i wanted. it is a christmas present for a friend,i am hoping she will like it. it was very well wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Spaghetti canister, 7 Dec 2013
This canister arrived as stated well packed and matches all my other kitchen utensilss . I would certainly purchase more kitchen items from Premier

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Oct 2013
lovely looking jar seal on lid is great would recommend to any one great buy glad i found it fabulous

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 16 Oct 2013
The lettering is at an angle and the glaze is uneven. It's not as nice as I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Vintage Homeware., 2 Sep 2013
I am inspired by all things vintage and when I came across this canister I was instantly won over. I was not disappointed when I received the product, as it is exactly as shown in the pictures. As well as being very nicely decorated, it can hold a lot of dried Spaghetti. I wouldn't think twice about buying this product if I were you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking canister, 20 Aug 2013
I really like this jar. It's nice to look at and holds a decent amount of pasta. It arrived very promptly as promised

5.0 out of 5 stars Great container, 25 July 2013
I bought this to match the butter dish I also bought on Amazon. It's ideal & perfect for my recently refurbished & decorated kitchen. It will hold two packets of short spaghetti comfortably & 'stands out' nicely against the tiled wall. Good piece of kitchenware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen., 2 Jun 2013
Matches my tea/coffee/sugar containers exactly.It was just how I thought it would be, and arrived well packed and within time expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 1 Jun 2013
S. Golds "sherylee golds" (south coast england) - See all my reviews
Ibought this jar to go with the matching tea sugar coffee and cookie jars I bought, I was disappointed when I received this to find its a very different shade of cream to the rest of the is I have from this range not only that but the transfer was put on very wonky! last but no least im completely unable to ge the lid off! deffo not the same quality as the matching items I bought from ebay! im returning this for a full refund

Premier Housewares Vintage Home Spaghetti Canister, Cream