5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Addition to my Kitchen
Bought this to go in our newly refurbished kitchen, along with a few other matching items. They look lovely with the black surfaces and the olde worlde styling goes well with the more traditional looking cupboards we have.

Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by tracyrees

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Lid
Published on 9 Mar. 2012 by Lincolnlady

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Lid, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Premier Housewares Vintage Home Spaghetti Canister, Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as I wanted a pasta pot that was pot rather than metal. It looks good and stores a full pack of spaghetti. Unfortunately the lid on mine was stuck so tightly that we nearly ended up sending it back as we just couldn't get the lid off. Having got it off, eventually, I've had to remove the rubber seal as the fit was far too tight. This means that the lid is now loose on the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Addition to my Kitchen, 14 Feb. 2012

It has plenty of room and is tall enough to be able to put packets of spaghetti in without emptying them. Great for us as we have to keep stocks of both normal and Free From pasta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tall pasta storage jar, 24 Aug. 2011
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This ceramic jar looks nice. It wont take the truly long ('real Italian') spaghetti but it will store UK supermarket size, no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive product, 27 Oct. 2012
Having read some disparaging reviews before I bought the spaghetti jar I was wondering what to expect. Well, it arrived in perfect condition, the lid comes off and goes on easily and altogether it is a first class addition to our kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spaghetti jar, 29 July 2014
This is a great jar for short spaghetti. I did find that I also had a problem initially with the lid but on reading through the reviews and discovering that if you place the lid end into warm water, it opened up without any problem at all. This jar matches my other kitchen jars, so I am delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just my style, 25 Jun. 2014
I could spend a fortune of these goodies, they fit in well with my Vintage style kitchen décor...it took me 4 years of search before I found the perfect Spaghetti Canister; and this one was Love at first sight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
just what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 25 Jun. 2014
Fits in with my new kitchen really well. Lid fits tightly and therefore is just what I wanted. definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 27 May 2014
This was to replace a broken wedding present - the only one I could find that fitted the task - a great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased ..., 17 Feb. 2014
Spaghetti jar compliments my other kitchen jars well though a different make . Colour and finish to glaze are brilliant , lid was a bit tight to get off at first but is fine now. Would recommend to others a lovely product...