The battery came in good time and appeared to be intact / good quality.

Published 9 months ago by J. Knox

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst battery ever.....EVER!
Published 2 months ago by Rastus

4.0 out of 5 stars The battery came in good time and appeared to be intact / good quality, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Battery Apple iPOD Video 60G, iPODVideo 80G, iPOD Classic 120GB, iPOD Classi, Li-ion, 850 mAh (Electronics)
The battery came in good time and appeared to be intact / good quality.

However, the little plastic tool would not separate the back off my ipod and the ends broke. I think some of the later ipods have been designed by Apple to make it almost impossible to replace the battery yourself. Obviously this is not the fault of the battery supplier and I knew I was taking a bit of a risk in trying but compared to the cost of buying a new Ipod it was worth having a go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst battery ever.....EVER!, 5 Jan. 2015
Rastus (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These have to be the worst iPod batteries out there, and it pains me to even have to leave one star. As previously mentioned by other reviewers, the lead is fractionally too short, the result is 1) The lead gets pulled out or the socket when the cover is shut and 2) even worse, these will pull the connector off the board if the lead doesn't get pulled out first. Another gripe is that the lead is made of a thinner strip than the original, and both of mine have snapped trying to stretch get it to reach the plug. I didn't even get to test its charging capabilities, so I cant comment there.

These are the cheapest on the market, and now i know why, never again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought my iPod back to life, 19 May 2014
This battery brought my iPod back to life so saved me quite a few hundred pounds replacing it. Fitting the battery wasn't too difficult following instructions from a website you can find on your search engine. I am glad that I had a friend who had taken an iPod apart before though as it was tricky to get it open. Once the ipod is open fitting the battery was quite easy. I haven't granted 5 stars as the cable from the battery was partially stuck with a sticker making it fractionally too short, this meant that when we closed the back of the ipod the cable popped out, so we had to open the back again, free the cable from the tape and then put it back together.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 16 May 2013
D. G. Pearson - See all my reviews
Arrived late 850mAh Battery in fact it was only 700mAh, handy little tool came with it for getting the back off, I will see
how long the battery will last

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 10 Sept. 2014
This battery is a 700mAh item and not 850mAh!
It is the second battery from this manufacturer that I have bought, the first lasting only a few months before completely failing to charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars One for the experts, 7 Feb. 2015
A. Deacon (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
I've no doubt the battery is good but unless you know you can fit it then leave it to the experts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
wonderful thank you,works a treat now