5.0 out of 5 stars Good shades
Bought these for cycling and they are brilliant, Good quality at a very reasonable price. Would recommend for anyone , they also look good as will.
Published 11 months ago by dylbob

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I bought these last week. They are ok but certainly not worth the price. They feel cheap and very plastic. I could have bought a better pair for 10 on the High Street!
Published 13 months ago by Mrs F Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shades, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ladgecom Black & Silver Mirrored Sports Sunglasses with Hard Case & Strap (Eyewear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Jun 2013
Bought for cycling but realised to good for that. Good shade level and well worth price. Good quality and perfect with a bike helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value shades, 7 Jun 2013
Well made shades that come in a great hard case. The head strap will hopefully stop them falling off overboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 18 May 2014
Lovely sunglasses. I found them to be very comfortable and secure while I was running, and on a hot sunny day they didn't steam up at all. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 30 April 2014
Everything I needed at a very good price. I play golf and they stay in place . I use them when driving my car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cool shades, 15 Feb 2014
Its a very nice cool sunglass which enhances my personality when i go for a cycle ride . Very happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sunglasses, 3 Aug 2013
My wife bought these sunglasses for me for in the garden as I normally wear prescription glasses and sunglasses, I was so impressed with them that I now wear contact lenses and use them all the time. I was unsure about the UV protection but I didn't have to worry about it.

The Wife bought the sunglasses for 7.99 which I think was under priced because they are now up for sale for 39.00 and more, if you see them again for a lower price then buy them. The only thing that I never got was a lens cloth but the quality of the sunglasses made up for that, it get's five stars from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 31 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 July 2013
Having a small face but needing sport/combat type glasses these are a perfect item. Stylish and functionabe 10/10 in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item Highly Recommend!, 5 Jun 2013
Does the job and does it well, this was exactly what I was looking for and I am very happy with it, I use it a lot and it seems to be well made and good quality