on 13 May 2013
After IOL surgery I needed protection for my eyes from fumes and strong winds, these goggles are perfect for this
They are comfortable fit correctly on your face and do not leave a mark when you remove them like other goggles do
Since I purchased these I can feel confidant that my eyes are protected with no problems after I have faces strong windy conditions on my bike.
on 8 July 2013
I use these glasses to cycle in winter sometimes when the snow is dense and I need to see the road clearly. The glasses are comfortable and secure on my head. They tend to fade with a mist when you stop for a longer time (more than 1 minute) so you need to keep moving when you have them on. Otherwise perfect glasses. Very good quality for the price.
on 12 October 2010
Wore these for running and footall. Steamed up instantly so couldn't really see much unfortunately.
on 30 November 2012
These glasses/goggles arrived next day. They are comfortable and do exactly what they say. Not sure how tough the lenses are, but they are very clear with little or no distortion. You do look a bit Ali G/Darth Vader but they are comfortable and do the job well. I doubt you could find a better product at this price.
on 6 December 2012
This is a top quality product. Hardly steams up at all as sufficient ventilation gets in without being uncomfortable when windy. Putting them on with the strap takes a little practice. Really comfortable with or without the strap. Great for alking the dog on the beach on windy days; keeps the sand and cold out.
on 24 July 2013
It won't completely get rid of fog and it will give a bit of headache after or hour wearing it.Even if the elastic is a little loose on your head.The click thing is badly designed and comes of all the time.I did helped with my half ever symptoms when cycling as I suffer badly from itch eyes.
on 15 March 2013
This is a great product for any cyclist...
Although I really dont like the strap as it dosent fit securely on the glasses

Mine only lasted 3 days, as some idiot taxi driven knocked me down and the glasses were ruined...but will be ordering another pair soon
on 1 June 2013
Fog up far too easily.

Very uncomfortable when used with the band as they dig into your face and the foam padding does not do much to aid comfort.
on 6 March 2015
Uh, no, these guys steamed up while I was waiting for my light to go green. And they do not unsteam afterwards! Also they do not come with the strapshown in the picture. Disappointing.
on 25 August 2015
Needed some goggles that would stay on whilst traversing bumpy hills at speed and these do the trick. Seem like good quality, although the strap detaches from the glasses easily.

See one answered question