Betrayals Shadow: I absolutely loved this book. I read an immense amount(about 2 books a day when work and life allow) and am always in need of finding new author while i wait for my faves to release new books and boy did i find a new author.

Published 10 months ago by SavageGirlie

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Published 7 months ago by Idun

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it so much KH will get her own collection on my Kindle., 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Betrayal's Shadow (The Guardians of Eden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I downloaded this because the description sounded like something a little bit different. I love that it was a free read because i find it always lets me try new authors without the fear of wasting money if they are not my thing or are terrible. NO worries in this case.

I found the book was a little bit different to many of the others i read. It was no less interesting gripping or emotional but was a different type of PR. It wasn't about shifters, vampires or witches ( not that i don't love these) but a completely different concept.I'm not going to outline the story line because i think you should read it for yourself. The book is descriptive but not too much that you find yourself bored with it and want to actually get to the story, and if things are not crystal clear at the beginning they evolve with Mia's knowledge which actually makes it easier to relate to (as much as you can to a PR anyway)and adds to the overall connection to the story. There were no glaring editing problems like in some Kindle reads and the writing style was easy to follow and immerse yourself into.

I am gong to buy the others in the series and will look at other works by KH LeMoyne, and will definitely have a LeMoyne collection on my kindle (not something that all authors get!!)

I hope you enjoy it if you read it too.

xx

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 15 Jan 2014
This book took me a few tries to get past the first, 50%. It built slowly, there was a great deal of the author telling me how strong, independent and interesting the main female character was, but not an awful lot of proof to it, (I found myself disagreeing quite heftily) and it was flat-out pretty boring. However, I'm glad I made it past the first half, because things did pick up. Ironically, because so much happened in the last part of the book, it seemed a little rushed, with underdeveloped story lines and too many characters thrown in the mix to get a proper feel of them.
All in all, it's not a bad book, but I won't be rushing to get the next one in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 19 May 2014
I did enjoy this, it was a bit different to other supernatural stories, it was well written and had been well thought out. I did find myself quite confused in the beginning, there were chapters from different people's perspectives and I was a bit lost but as the story went on, it did become clear. I did find it a bit slow in the beginning too, but once things got going, it moved along at a decent pace. I liked both of the characters and it was nice that there was some getting to know one another time before things escalated into a relationship of sorts. I will probably continue reading the series, I'd like to see what happens to the others mentioned

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Dec 2013
I found this book took a long time to get into but the characters and story are so intricate it was needed. Once I got into it I really enjoyed it. Lots of strong characters and a good few twists and turns. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 31 Oct 2013
a very enjoyable read well written and wow what a love scene, just adds to a good story line love hate and passion what more could anyone want

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping storyline, 22 Sep 2013
Kelly Balfour (Durham UK) - See all my reviews
This was a kindle freebie and sometimes they are pretty much read it or delete it after the first few pages. This one though was a keeper, to be honest at the beginning it rambled a bit and I didn't really understand what was happening but after a few chapters it got really interesting and I struggled to put it down. The momentum keep going and there were few dull points. I will definitely be downloading the next two and just hope that they are as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jun 2014
Good storyline with good characters and a decent plot. Also some small twists to the plot which kept you interested to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better then I imagined well worth a read!, 2 May 2014
I download this as it was free, thinking it would mostly be poorly put together smut, I was very pleased to discover great character creation and depth coupled with well placed relevant smut, toped off with a very good and immersive world! It was so good I bought the second one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 5 April 2014
Good story and I like the way the author thinks, as it is different which makes it an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 Dec 2013
I loved this book it's a little different which makes it all the better I read it in a day.