4.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easy
Quick and easy to get on and provide some good padding for your knuckles.
Downsides are that you don't get much wrist support and they are a bit tight around your fingers, leading to some pins and needles after a session.
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by bj83

3.0 out of 5 stars RDX Quick Wraps
Published on 27 July 2012 by C.

3.0 out of 5 stars RDX Quick Wraps, 27 July 2012
These are very reasonably priced and save you the 10 min hassle of wrapping your hands before boxing, however they do not offer as much wrist protection as conventional wraps and the gel padding is too far back over the top of the hand, so it ends up protecting nothing if it slips back too far. If you suffer from hand injuries and rely on the protection wraps give then I would give these a miss and either get more expensive quick wraps or just stick with conventional hand wraps

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easy, 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Authentic RDX Inner Hand Wraps Gloves Boxing Fist Padded Bandages MMA Gel Thai (Misc.)
Quick and easy to get on and provide some good padding for your knuckles.

3.0 out of 5 stars glove issues, 13 Oct 2012
I have recently bought a few of these for the school gym where I am in charge. The first two I bought were good, however, I've received another two recently and instead of four finger openings, there are only two finger openings - a significant fault. Also, the company that sent them had repeated issues and delays in sending them out and I had to wait a long time to receive all the gloves. Overall, they are a reasonable product for the price, although the 'finger' issue and the repeated delivery issues means I'd be reluctant to buy them in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 July 2012
Very quick delivery,these inner gloves save a lot of time in the gym, they are comfortable but a little tight around the fingers to start with. the gel pad soaks up impact well. A good pair of gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality, 25 Nov 2013
Bought these as an alternative to my straps and other gel gloves. These gloves lasted exactly one use and cut up my fingers, The stitching between the two sides of the finger holes was done with a polyester thread, which was knotted and hard on both gloves. It cut into skin. This is not a complaint about the supplier but the product. RDX have gone down hill since manufacture has moved prominently to China. Such a shame but this is the 3rd RDX product I have had issues with.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 2 Jan 2014
Been training in a boxing gym, I'm 29 and my joints aren't what they was so I found myself hurting my wrist and fist working the heavy bag. Looked in to wraps as I have used in the past but really didn't want to use them as they are a bit of messing about really when you're just using a bag for a bit of exercise like I am. Came across these.

You pop them on just like a glove really, or a support. The strap wraps round a few times allowing you to have nice and tight, whatever you find comfortable. Feel nice and strong on your hand just like a wrap. Then you pop your gloves on over them and they feel great. My wrist and knuckles felt really well supported and they have definitely helped. Not injuring myself anymore on the bag.

I'd definitely recommend these if you use the bag at your gym or if you have a bag at home. And I must recommend to any of you who use a bag for fitness and have never actually boxed. A lot of people don't realise how much damage they are doing to their hands when using a heavy bag. If you hit a bag and have never been trained how to punch then make sure you buy these, they will really help you keep your hands and wrist injury free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service good product, 22 May 2013
Ultra fast delivery, great product although the division between the fingers rubs a bit and causes a bit of discomfort, I think I just need to ware them in. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars wraps, 29 April 2013
Great wraps. Perfect fit. easy to get on no messimg aroun

Great wraps. comfy, easy to get on. Pleased with quality. Reasonably priced. Great thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand wraps, 25 April 2013
These hand wraps give me great support for my hands and wrists during my boxing and thai boxing training. Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 April 2013
Good happy with them. Knuckles bleed at first but after that they are ok. Good value for the price I paid