5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand
This stand is extremely steady, and the perfect way to hold your monitor steady on your desk without any wobble. The only disadvantage is the size if the base, but that is what make's it so stable. If you aren't in the position to buy a stand that affixes itself to the desk with some sort of clamp then this is the perfect stand.
Published 7 months ago by MikeArcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality product
Nice quality product. Can Amazon start paying their share towards policing in the UK. Shame the government can't short this out.
Published 1 month ago by Mike Olley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid stand for my monitor, 5 Feb 2014
J. Greenwood (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I am really satisfied with this stand. Completely solid. Needed it after I thru away the original stand for my ilyama monitor as it was hanging on a wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me..., 23 Sep 2011
R. Plant (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MMS05 Dual Monitor Table Stand: twin LED/LCD Minitor Arm Mount Bracket (2 flat screens side-by-side on 1 Desk) (Electronics)
Took a bit of adjusting. Seems pretty well made to me with plenty of scope for adjustment. So long as you don't over tighten bolts etc. it's fine. I put 2x 22" monitors on there and because I'm tall they are high up so there can be a bit of wobble when you cane the keyboard. However I just made sure the arms touched the wall and this is now cured. Also you need to bear in mind that you need some space behind the monitors if you are up against a wall. Prior to using this mine were wall mounted on brackets that were very flush. So the monitors are now closer to me but in the perfect position. All in all a great improvement for a bargain price. Pleasently surprised with the quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 17 Jun 2011
set this up today with two dell 23" IPS monitors, its sturdy, well built but the bolts on the arm/clamp at the back are very soft, the allen key if over tightened can and will round out the bolts.

the stand itself does need to be set-up correctly height wise as well as where the monitors are placed as it will fall forwards, so you can not have the monitors too far forward, otherwise a great looking product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor Stand, 5 Mar 2014
Ordered a few of these now and they are great. Easy to build the stand and add the monitors. You can reclaim your desk space buy using this, easy to adjust the height and monitors.

Great delivery and packaging, had a problem with one of the Vesa brackets but a replacement is on it's way to me.

Great buy and would recommend this seller.

Jay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 29 Dec 2013
I have 2 LG 23" screens that i wanted mounted on my desk so I could save some desk space and do not have the ability to use a desk clamp.

I really like the stand, the base is nice and heavy and personally, I trust the steadiness of the base to keep everything holding up. Assembly of the thing is pretty straight forward though it does take some thought in understanding the mini guide you receive. I was able to do make it by myself but it was mounting both the screens that was the real problem. On my own it was a struggle so ideally, if you have friends it would be a good idea to ask for help from one of them.

There are bolts on the back which determine the tilt and rotation of the screen which literally took me nearly an hour to find, they are cleverly located behind a piece of plastic which the picture on the guide didn't look similar to actual. Nevertheless, this allowed me to fix the position of the screens. When tight, the screens don't move at all unless I add intentional pressure.

A couple of things, the spanner is pretty crap and after my use with building the stand it was completely unusable. I wish there were independent height controls of screens. It isn't a deal breaker but would have been nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand; although the feet arent quite the same as pic, 27 May 2014
This is my first dual monitor stand, and as far as I can tell it's great. It's easy to put together, and adjust. It's great to re-claim a lot of free desk-space below the monitors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, 23 Jun 2014
Sturdy, well but and very useful when writing code. The ability to just flip my monitor through 90 degrees is an absolute godsend when working with code or documents. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and good looking, 17 Jun 2014
Having read other reviews and knowing that I had only 19in monitors, I was looking forward to having this stand and I haven't been disappointed. It is excellent. It was easy enough to put together, although do allow plenty of time. Although I did manage to put the monitors on by myself, this was quite difficult (I could easily have ended up breaking one of them) and it would have been better to have someone to help at that stage. With the monitors I use, everything is very sturdy. The arms are quite stiff to move around but I guess this is better than flopping about. The vertical tilt (screens can be angled up or down a little) requires tools and is a bit of a knack - too much slack and the screens flop forward, too little and they don't move at all. I love the desk space it has freed up and that I'm able to have the monitors at exactly the height I want. The matt black finish and overall look is very pleasing. One point worth noting is that both mounts are at the same height (coming as they do from a single fixing on the vertical stem) so, if you do not have identical monitors (I don't) the screens may not be exactly aligned (not a problem for me).
ii.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you cant use a clamp, 13 Jun 2014
Great price, Works perfectly. 100% the best option for a duel monitor set up if you aren't able to have a mount that clamps to your desk. Has cable routing options that will work with 3 normal sized cables.

You can adjust everything to how you want it, was a pain in the backside to set up in my tiny room, but that is a problem with me and not the product.

Works with screen slightly bigger than 24 inches.

Love having all this desk space back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›