on 28 December 2013
This is one of the most disappointing things i've bought from Amazon. It cost over £26 which I thought was a lot for a cuddly toy initially but it said "Large Plush Sulley Soft Toy" and thats what my little one wanted.

When it arrived squashed into the tiniest of boxes I quickly realised. This thing is Tiny. It's poor quality and not worth the cash. Don't waste yours!
on 16 December 2012
I felt that the toy was looking bigger in the photo and by description i only kept it while my 14 month old son liked the colours of it otherwise the price was too high compared to the size of the toy.
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely adores it. She says "He's soft, he's cuddly, and I take him to bed with me every night!. I love him!"
on 29 December 2013
I bought this for my Monsters Inc mad 4yr old and he literally hasn't put it down since xmas day, it has to go everywhere with him. This is great value for money, the perfect size, it is lovely and soft, safe for children (with no button eyes) and completely cuddleable. It has a real happy feel about it and would definitely recommend to others.
on 25 April 2013
Arrived before it was expected, a very soft and cuddly toy. Has all its genuine tags etc.

The only downside is that it sheds quite a bit.

Seller packaged it ok, nothing special but fine.
on 30 April 2013
Very soft to cuddle and looks like the character in the film. Good size for small hands to carry around. He is put outside the bedroom door at night though!!
on 12 January 2013
bought this for my son i was made up when it got delivered as its a big soft toy for the price i also ordered mikey for him aswell delivery quick.x
on 28 May 2014
My granddaughter was so pleased with Sully. He is very plush and cuddly and a good size. I
would recommend him to others. A good purchase.
on 12 January 2014
Totally delighted with this toy. Bought it as a Christmas present and my nephew was delighted with it. Would gladly recommend this to people
on 19 December 2013
Lovely, really good quality!! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Dispatched quickly too. My one year old little boy takes it everywhere.