5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for lovely, soft bed.
Gizmo loves snuggling on this bed, and it looks nice to have around the house. It can be easily moved - particularly good for placing on chairs & beds, and then the cat hairs are more contained, and I can easily clean them off outside.
I have a white cat, so this hides the hairs well. Good value, and I would buy again.
Published 17 months ago by Deborah

Published 17 months ago by JackKerleyFan

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it but I'm not a cat lol!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige (Misc.)
But my cat has simply ignored it since it arrived and continues to sleep on my dog's Danish leather bed. It's a cool cat bed and it's as described. Shame it's not easy to just Hoover it like the dog bed. Hence 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for lovely, soft bed., 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars First one bought fabulous, second one bought ok, third dreadful!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige (Misc.)
I bought one of these earlier in the year and it was an instant success. Attractive, well stitched and easy to clean, the cat loved it. When I got a second cat I decided to buy a second matching Cosy Bed - this arrived and instantly I noticed it was not as good quality as the first - the stitching was less accurate and the doughnut shape irregular. An anomaly I thought, so it's not as neat and tidy as the first, it still does the job - so I kept it. Then my daughter got a cat and I thought I'd buy her a gift. The third bed arrived and this was so far removed from the quality of the first bed I had to send it back. The stitching on the bed was so irregular the bed buckled and would not lie flat. There's a limit to what I'll make do with I'm afraid. Unfortunately this all makes the bed hard to judge. The first (as shown in the picture) gets 5 stars, the second 3-4 stars, this 3rd bed is a 1-2. It may still be worth ordering as you might get one of the better ones, you never know. Kerbl- if you read these reviews you need to sort your quality control as there are a lot of cat beds/pads out there cheaper and able to do the job just as well. The Cosy Bed had the edge because it looked so good; the first one I ordered has been in constant use for 3 months and looks brand new. Because Amazon are so good at dealing with returns I may even be tempted to re-order in a couple of months time to see if improvements have been made as I'd really like a matching pair. Fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee cat bed, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige (Misc.)
Is it important I like it? Probably not becasue the most important thing is my cat loves it. She is a bit chubby and she fits it perfectly it looks nice and light and soft too. Great price and a good buy.

Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige