Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 January 2015
helped with my little ones confidence when first learning to swim. You can get armbands very cheap in discount shops, but at the time it was more important to me to have a design that she really loved as a reward for even getting ready for swimming. Two valves, one at the front, one at the back. We've used these now almost weekly for 6 months and they're still going strong.
on 8 October 2013
I brought these cause i didnt want just plain boring ones that the store sold, with my little princess having disney princess arm-bands it goes with her disney princess rubber ring and she loves it , easy to blow up, keep her afloat and so easy to deflate and pop in the bag
on 17 April 2015
These inflate easily enough and stay inflated, however after 1st use I noticed the ink on the inside of the armbands had smudged and stained my daughters arms, doesn't improve after a couple of use's and is an absolute pain to remove without making my daughters arm red and hurt from scrubbing, needless to say these are now in the bin and I'll be purchasing another pair from a trusted retailer.
on 19 April 2016
I found them small and flimsy (prob to be expected for the money). As commented elsewhere the picture is only printed on 1 side and the other just has warnings in different languages. Ultimately I didn't feel comfortable using them for my 15 month old and bought a branded pair instead so can't comment on functionality.
on 6 July 2015
Although it's to be expected when paying £2.19 these arm bands look and feel very cheap and packaging was poor - loose in an A4 envelope. I'd be surprised if these were genuine... They slowly deflate with each use so probably won't be much use after several uses.
on 8 October 2012
Our daughter was very happy with the arm bands and they work well. However, they leave an ink mark on the arm where the ink from the safety instructions on the inside of the arm band leaches out onto the skin. Thankfully it does wash off and will reduce over time.
on 5 August 2013
I know you can get these in various shops for cheaper. But its the luck of the draw if you actually can find them. They are lovely and my daughter can't wait to go on holiday with them. So it was still a good buy.
on 8 September 2012
Bought the armbands for my two and a half year old, who like most little girls love's pink and princess. They fit well and she loves the design although i think the design could be a little brighter.
on 19 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Daughter loves them.

Great seller too... One of the armbands had a hole in them, and they immediately sent a new pair out to me. Thank you!
on 13 April 2014
Perfect for wannabe princesses. came well well within timeframe. they do seem flimsy compared to your typical orange ones but will see how long they last.