Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 17 July 2012
Fisher-Price Imaginext ApatosaurusThis toy was bought for my dinosaur mad 5yr old grandson. It adds extra interest with all the gadgets that come with it but strips down to a natural looking dinosaur for more educational value. The description was accurate and I was not disappointed when it arrived. With all the extras he will have many exciting playtimes with this toy and will stretch his imagination at the same time. Very pleased.
on 27 March 2013
I wish this toy had been around when I was small. Bought it for my two year old gradnson. I removed the smaller bits and peices. He can have them back when he is older.
on 12 February 2013
Great toy, has lots of features and is very robust. This toy can fire projectiles and will keep a little boy engaged.
on 17 February 2014
Bought for Grandson along with Triceratops and he really likes this toy and having bought two he can play along with his brother.
on 21 January 2015
Bought for my dinosaur loving grandson for Christmas. He is 3 years old and loves it so that's all that matters.
on 11 March 2013
Nice big, chunky dino toy. Great for little hands, and their imaginations. Projectiles are quite large and therefore easy to find again.

Word of warning though, the hook on the string is very tempting for very little ones to pull right out/snap. So I would recommend keeping that part hidden if possible. Otherwise it is a great toy.
on 11 November 2013
Can't rate in any of the questions cause it's for Xmas n not even been out the packaging all I can say is it's exactly what it looks like on the picture just I thought it was going to make noises but doesn't bit if a let down but hey it's a dinosaur all long as it looks like one it doesn't need to sound like one as he makes all the noises lol great buy for Dino lovers
on 14 September 2014