on 22 May 2012
Really nice wallet, arrived in good time. It has a sufficient amount of compartments for different cards and coins etc.
Overall, a good buy :)
It's a bit on the small/short size for a UK £20, but most are in my experience.
Quality seems excellent in terms of materials and manufacture.
4 separate card holders for the cards you use most often, and a place for other cards that easily holds another 4. Having only 4 cards to carry including loyalty cards and driving license it has more than enough room for me.
The change pocket is small, but the only time I carry change is on the way home after shopping. On arrival home all change goes in the "holiday fund bottle" so the fact it will not hold more than 10 to 20 coins is not a problem, as most of the time the pocket will be empty.

Just what I wanted.
on 1 October 2013
A very good product. Well made. Takes the credit card holder and other items no problem. Fits in my pocket comfortably, not too bulky. Good ordering and delivery service. Would recommend this purchase. Very good price into the purchase.
on 27 April 2012
well made and a good price does all the the things i want from a wallet lots of storage space for cards etc.
on 5 September 2013
Does the job perfecly and doesn't cost the earth, good quality, would definitely recommend this kind of thing to friends
on 10 November 2013
I just wanted a bog-standard but good quality - and reasonably priced - wallet for my son and I got just that. The packaging was good, the delivery was excellent and this is a great product. I'm very pleased.
on 14 June 2014
I bought this as I thought it would be a cheap and reasonable replacement for my old wallet, however the item I received was the wrong wallet and the card case was not included. Also they have been incredibly unhelpful about dealing with my problem and seem reluctant to offer anything at all; no replacement has been offered, just the opportunity to return the item and buy it again with the same possibility of getting the wrong item.
on 22 May 2014
I was quite happy with the quality of the wallet itself which arrived in good time. The card case was not included in the shipment as promised by the the product picture and description. I did order the combo mainly because of the card case but for hte money I paid I am going to keep the wallet as it feels magnificent for the price.

If the seller sent me the card case I would gladly give four stars.
on 22 August 2013
Delighted with the wallet. Good value too. All as described what more can be said except I'd buy another if I have the need.
on 19 January 2014
I bought this wallet for my boyfriend, as he lost what he described as his "perfect" wallet and had been trying to find a similar one for a while. He wanted a wallet that held cards, cash, and coins without being too bulky, and I thought this wallet seemed to fit the bill so bought him it as a gift, it is genuine leather and he was really impressed with it as it has all the compartments he needed and is a good compact size, fits everything in but also fits well in his pocket without being too bulky. He said "this must have cost a fortune" little did he know it cost around five pounds! Grab yourself a bargain ! I doubt you will find one of such good quality and convenience in the shops for such a little price !