Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

VINE VOICEon 14 August 2012
I've just "looked inside" to see if this was something I'd be interested in reading and while the style seems to be in keeping with the Kessler/Whiting school, I was amazed to read that von Runstedt had surrendered at Stalingrad. Surely we would have heard of this before now?!

With something like that in the opening pages, I don't think I need read further.
on 15 July 2013
The book Devils Guard Blood & Snow was well thought out and written with a passion for the officers and men of the SS. Most enjoyable read and I would recommend it to anyone like myself who has an interest in both sides of the conflict on the Eastern Front.
on 20 July 2011
I found this book very enjoyable, anyone who likes this author will like this book. Once started I could hardly put it down.
on 16 October 2011
i love Eric meyer's books,and this story based on the eastern front does not fail to keep me reading! A must for anyone who reads up on the eastern front era,or a fan of easy,enjoyable reading.
on 11 March 2013
THIS BOOK WAS A VERY GOOD AND INFORMATIVE READ , I WILL RECOMEND IT TO ANY ONE VERY GOOD VALUE
on 14 May 2014
Insightful, and even a
bit surreal.
Not quite what I expected in terms of war fighting, more of a combination of war and love a bit of the old cliche!
on 12 September 2013
Great read from start to finish
The story takes you on a great adventure with action all the way
Just about to start the next one
on 16 March 2014
I enjoyed this very much, my kind of book really, many may not like it but not my problem, every one too their own.
on 29 March 2013
not alot to say except well worth the read and it is all part of a series love it have all the books now
on 15 January 2014
I think this is a better read than the Sven Hassle books I have been reading. probably a truer account.