on 24 June 2014
Very funny, already had the 1st edition and this is bigger.
The only thing is the book teach you SPANISH SLAG FROM LATINOAMERICA, I am from Spain and although some expressions are the similar I would not recommend it if you wanna learn Spanish from Spain, it's like british and american English...
on 19 June 2011
Bought this as a gift for a family member who had relocated to Spain. They absolutley loved this book and were glued to it from the moment I gave it to them. Very funny, recommended!
on 22 January 2014
Just brilliant fun. Kept me amused for hours. Love the "show me to the closest titty bar" not for prudes
on 13 May 2013
This book is fantastic! Assuming you know the basics of Spanish, or perhaps a little more, then this book is easy to grasp and will definitely brighten up your day with silly phrases and such.
It's rather amusing, and you are still learning as well as having fun.. and its very affordable too!
on 14 August 2013
If I didn't know how say it, now I know it not only in English, but in Spanish too. whatever colloquialism you were looking for, you will find it in this book. Acts as a certain attraction to motivate the teenage group to study "the real" language.
on 11 November 2013
Light hearted look at Spanish slang, funny and easy to read, some useful words and explanations to what certain phrases mean.
on 20 November 2012
Made me laugh for hours, useful, enjoyable, funny, full of creativity, men loves it. Approach to the real Spanish with excellence
on 3 December 2014
This was a gift I bought for someone who was going travelling in South America. Great gift!
on 24 May 2015
A bit ruder than I thought! However my friend who I gave it to thought it was hilarious!
on 12 January 2015
Great books. Will help no end with my learning the language. Fast delivery.