5.0 out of 5 stars Sports hydration, that actually tastes good...
I've tried all kinds of drinks for while working out, I have no need for sweet, sickly carb heavy drinks, just something refreshing that will replace the electrolytes I use during a run (if you're unsure: electrolytes are the salts and minerals you naturally sweat out during exercise, if these get depleted, you'll end up getting cramps).

Its a proven fact that...
Published on 27 Nov 2010 by Small Fry

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description on page
The description says 8 tube box, but in fact only one tube was received. The description needs to be revised asap!!
Published 5 months ago by Leillat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports hydration, that actually tastes good..., 27 Nov 2010
Small Fry (Inbred, Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews

Its a proven fact that if you are exercising for less than an hour and a half, the "sports drinks" with sugars/carbs in them are not particularly necessary, but depletion of water and electrolytes does matter.

After looking about for a sugar free solution to my hydration needs, a friend suggested i try nuun tabs. Initially sceptical I ordered a tube of these. Each tube holds 12 nuun tabs, drop one in a drinks bottle with half a litre of water, and leave it with the top off for 5 mins while they fizz away making up your drink. I find some drinks have a good taste to begin with, but get a nasty aftertaste once the drink has gone, not so with nuun the taste is really mild, and not nasty while training, and no after taste at all. I've since gone on to try all flavors except the Kona Cola (not really a fan of cola anyways) and all are great, my fave is now Tri-Berry a very mild berry flavour.

As for training benefits, never had a cramp since I started using these and I've finally found something I actually like drinking while out. The fact that theres no calories involved, just water means any exercise I do actually has a benefit. I even leave a tube in the car now which means that I can knock up a drink when times short, purely by picking up a bottle of water from a supermarket on the go is great.

In short I cant recommend these enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor activities in the heat, 22 July 2013
If you struggle in the heat with dehydration, these are a must. My husband became very unwell after a round of golf in the heat despite having water to drink. He now puts a tablet in his water bottle on hot golf days and has had no further trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tasting hydration drink, 28 Jun 2013
use it during and after cycling

love the idea that a tablet can be added to water to get the hydration so don't have to carry lots of full water bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 13 Jun 2013
M. Jordan "Claire13" (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nuun 56g Active Hydration Strawberry Lemonade Tablet (Grocery)
I am getting back into fitness at my local gym. I have been participating in 2 circuits classes per week. They are an hour long usually with my psorts drinks or water I have lost all energy half way through or with many sports drinks I have indigestion!! Nuun tablets are fab they provide me with energy and it really does feel like I would be able to do another class straight after! Reccomonded for all ages :) Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the jon, 23 May 2013
It contributes to what I was looking for, would use again depending on my research of other similar products abailable

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasant., 28 Feb 2013
Allen Dewsnap (UK) - See all my reviews
Quite nice refreshing drink. A good way of replenishing vitamins. A bit pricy for what it is. Would buy cheaper next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday, 29 Jun 2012
When we go out to Florida for our holidays, we always pop these in the case.
Although it's Oct/Nov time it's still warm and you get dehydrated.
Also the water doesn't taste very nice so it helps to give it a nice flavour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description on page, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Nuun Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hangover cure, 12 July 2014
Love this stuff! The Strawberry Lemonade is a great flavour, but it still has that slightly off taste and slightly y slimy texture like most rehydration drinks. Not enough to put me off though. I also like that the tabs have an indentation so you can easily break them in half if you don't have a full 500ml of water to hand - e.g., a small glass of water.

I would love to say I mainly use this after a workout, but truth be told 80% of the time I use it after a heavy night out. Within 30mins of drinking this I start to feel human again. Works every time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, 9 July 2014
K. A. Kent (uk) - See all my reviews
Tastes like mouth wash at the dentist

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›