Size: 185ml|Change

on 29 November 2011
hi this product is amazing for mature skin, a little goes a long way,my skin looks younger and fresher a must for us older ladies
on 18 October 2011
This is great, one dispense goes a very long way and spreads so easily. You use this alone without night cream so quick to apply and hop into bed - doesnt get any easier - plus skin feels peachy.
on 3 August 2012
Have used this product several times before and as it suits my skin and I like the gel formula, so this was a reorder.
on 21 February 2012
Olay have always given great products at reasonable pricing and this one is no exception. I love the fact its the only thing you need to use before going to sleep. Give it a try you wont be disappointed. I have my second 50ml waiting to be used.
on 14 December 2013
I hit an age where I thought I should spend a little more money and time on my skin. This product is excellent. I have noticed a great difference to the elasticity and smoothness of my skin, I use it on it's own at night and use the 3 point in the day. Lovely easily absorbed liquid which will go a long long way as you only need one pump for face, neck and chest.
on 12 March 2012
Once again a perfect product and a fantastic price. Would never by this on the High Street again. Highly recommended
on 28 September 2012
I like this product. It is easy to apply and you only need to use a little drop. Can see some improvement in skin after a couple of weeks but as someone else said it does make skin more sensitive to the sun.
on 17 December 2011
I love this product. I have tried a number of products, makes and prices and this has got to be the best to date, and at this price you cant go wrong. You can actually feel it working.
on 3 December 2011
Top brand at a great price. Seems to work for my wife. Haven't tried it myself. But low price compared to high street shops.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 November 2014
ry gentle on the skin
It is easily absorbed and packed full of good stuff.
Has it reduced my wrinkles? Hard to say but my skin does look better, feels softer and has a glow to it.
I don' t think expensive moisturisers are going to be much, if any, any better than this ( the ones I have previously used certainly haven't been)