5.0 out of 5 stars lovely
I love olay but it can be quite pricey but this serum combination is good value and really nice to use. Its not sticky and absorbs nicely and my skin feels nice and smooth after using it. Would definately recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by lorij

2.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely nothing by itself
I have been using the Olay 3 point cream for around 2 years now and loved it - but decided that recently, due to illness my skin was not looking as firm as it had and I thought this would be as good as their other products but I was wrong.

Published on 13 Jan. 2012 by TheShopaholic

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift 2in1 Anti-Wrinkle Booster + Firming Serum 50ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizer, 21 Nov. 2013
Absolutely love this product, use it all the time. You only need two blobs as big as a pea and it covers the face and neck and feels lovely and silky. Good for mature skin but would suit younger ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 May 2013
This is the second Olay Anti Wrinkle 2 in 1 Day Cream and Serum that I have had and can only say that it is a great product and excellent buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Anti Wrinkle 2 in 1 Day Cream and Serum, 21 July 2011
I used this for the first time this morning and my skin is glowing, my foundation went over it nicely, can't wait till 21 days to see if the lifting effect works if so it will be my number one cream

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 19 Jun. 2014
This is a fantastic product, skin feels good on application and its non-greasy, would recommend it any day or time to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Been Using this for a long time!!, 24 Mar. 2012
Ms. J. Walters "jax7993" (london england) - See all my reviews
I've been using this for many months now... I've tried all the major 'miracle' creams and found myself hooked on this one... I can honestly say that my skin has majorly improved, I'm always being complimented that I don't look my age and I have to narrow my skin care recommendation down to this product. I don't agree with some of the other comments on this page... It glides on, its very easily absorbed, my skin feels firmer, softer and its also an excellent base for foundation. I've never looked so good.
Buy it its an excellent product and i'd be lost without it!! LOVE IT! IT WORKS!

2.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely nothing by itself, 13 Jan. 2012
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

First of all, it has a lovely texture and smell, it glides on really easily and seems to soak in quickly but in actual fact what it really seems to be doing is just drying quickly and sitting on top of the skin. It creates a lovely smooth feeling to the skin and therefore a perfect make up base but does very little to nourish or moisturise the skin. Once make up is applied though, the fine lines and wrinkles are emphasised due to the lack of emollient in this product so there is no plumping up of the skin, it just makes it appear dry and actually ends up emphasising the conditions you are trying to improve with this.

I now use it, but then also use the new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector on top which gives me the necessary moisturisation and acts as a lovely light, natural looking foundation base. Together, they work great but this product by itself does little to improve the look or condition of more mature skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff :), 25 Jun. 2012
I got this reduced, vastly reduced on the price in the shops so thought I'd try it out as I like the Olay brand, and had recently bought the 3 point super serum with pleasing results. Now, this says age 40+ on the box and I'm 31, but I thought it can't hurt to try it. It's for day use but I find I can use it at night as well, I'm not worried about using separate products at different times of the day. It's nice and light, smells good, and in the morning I leave it to sink in for 5 minutes while I make a coffee the put makeup over it (sometimes with primer, sometimes without, either way it works). I can't see any noticeable anti-ageing effects as luckily I have pretty good skin anyway so am using this as a preventative measure! Hopefully it works as such and I might buy more when I run out, as I'm finding it very nice to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars No SPF...and its a DAY cream, 3 May 2013
I love to try new products so as this one specifically stated it was for the 'over 40's' with wrinkles I thought 'ideal'
Pump action delivers just enough so you dont use too much,but no good under make up as the combination seems to emphasize wrinkles instead of getting rid of them.
Thought I would use it on its own but then couldnt find any SPF mentioned so no good to wear on a sunny holiday and really no good at all as a day cream with no SPF!
So I just use it very sparingly on the worst wrinkles and then use another cream with an SPF. This seems to work quite well.
Overall experience was a bit disappointing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great combination of cream and serum!, 8 Dec. 2013
I have been using various products from the Olay range for years now and used to use the moisturiser and serum separately but since buying this 2 in 1 I have to say it is just as good and a good bit cheaper than buying two products. I have combination skin and sometimes notice it makes my T-zone area a little shiny but nothing a quick dust of powder doesn't fix. All in all I think I will continue to use this 2 in 1 cream and serum rather than going back to buying each product separately.