5.0 out of 5 stars lovely
I love olay but it can be quite pricey but this serum combination is good value and really nice to use. Its not sticky and absorbs nicely and my skin feels nice and smooth after using it. Would definately recommend it.
Published 15 months ago by lorij

2.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely nothing by itself
I have been using the Olay 3 point cream for around 2 years now and loved it - but decided that recently, due to illness my skin was not looking as firm as it had and I thought this would be as good as their other products but I was wrong.

Published on 13 Jan 2012 by TheShopaholic

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser 2 in 1 Day Cream and Serum (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 May 2013
This is the second Olay Anti Wrinkle 2 in 1 Day Cream and Serum that I have had and can only say that it is a great product and excellent buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizer, 21 Nov 2013
Absolutely love this product, use it all the time. You only need two blobs as big as a pea and it covers the face and neck and feels lovely and silky. Good for mature skin but would suit younger ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Anti Wrinkle 2 in 1 Day Cream and Serum, 21 July 2011
I used this for the first time this morning and my skin is glowing, my foundation went over it nicely, can't wait till 21 days to see if the lifting effect works if so it will be my number one cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cream, 31 Aug 2013
Sinks in fast and no greasy feel to it. Both moisturizer and serum in one go so done and dusted quickly. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Bought it from a cheap shop first time round and thought it would do for now but had to order one on here as it was so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely nothing by itself, 13 Jan 2012
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

First of all, it has a lovely texture and smell, it glides on really easily and seems to soak in quickly but in actual fact what it really seems to be doing is just drying quickly and sitting on top of the skin. It creates a lovely smooth feeling to the skin and therefore a perfect make up base but does very little to nourish or moisturise the skin. Once make up is applied though, the fine lines and wrinkles are emphasised due to the lack of emollient in this product so there is no plumping up of the skin, it just makes it appear dry and actually ends up emphasising the conditions you are trying to improve with this.

I now use it, but then also use the new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector on top which gives me the necessary moisturisation and acts as a lovely light, natural looking foundation base. Together, they work great but this product by itself does little to improve the look or condition of more mature skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been Using this for a long time!!, 24 Mar 2012
Ms. J. Walters "jax7993" (london england) - See all my reviews
I've been using this for many months now... I've tried all the major 'miracle' creams and found myself hooked on this one... I can honestly say that my skin has majorly improved, I'm always being complimented that I don't look my age and I have to narrow my skin care recommendation down to this product. I don't agree with some of the other comments on this page... It glides on, its very easily absorbed, my skin feels firmer, softer and its also an excellent base for foundation. I've never looked so good.
Buy it its an excellent product and i'd be lost without it!! LOVE IT! IT WORKS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't some how work.............., 26 July 2011
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
By which I mean 1 pump of the product covers more than your face and your neck and you are left looking shiny or having to wipe the excess off. Hardly the idea of a cream/serum!
It is also highly perfumed which doesn't particularly put me off but it could some people. I also found that when I went to put on my primer it 'pilled' on my skin as even after say an hour, the product still hadn't sunk into my skin.

Nice idea but it doesn't appear to work. I shall stick to buying serums and day creams separately in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
best cream I have had

4.0 out of 5 stars Good moinsturiser, 6 July 2014
I have only just started using this so I don't know whether it will help my wrinkles, but it certainly leaves the skin feeling nice and I would recommend for that alone.