5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
I have been using the in-ear style headphones since around 2005 when I got my first Ipod classic.
I have tried many different brands including sennheiser, skull-candy, phillips, jvc etc.
These said headphones lasted for up to a year. Every set I've owned, one headphone has suddenly stopped working, to which I've then bought a new brand to try.
I bought a...
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by James C

1.0 out of 5 stars Tinny sound
Very disappointed after reading some of the reviews on here, that I found the sound from these is terrible.
No bass whatsoever and compared to my previous Sony ones for a similar price - these are rubbish.
Published 12 months ago by A. Fairclough

‹ Previous | 19 10 1117 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Bought two, one to replace a faulty earphone and the other to change an uncomfortable earphone to the Panasonic earphone which gently plugs into ear. Worked very well, plays well, fits very comfortably in the ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for comfort and quality, bargain price, 9 Feb 2014
S. E. Brace "SEB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Although Panasonic is a brand I trust, these are still a lot better than I expected for the price. I bought them for comfort, the different size rubber covers are a great idea to get the perfect fit. Block out a lot of sound with them being in ear and the sound quality is pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class Earphones, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Best Earphones Available,Superb Design that Deserves Credit,as most Earphones will easily come out,but because of the Shape of these Earphones they never easily Drop out of Your Ears,Would Definetly Recommend These earphones to Anyone wanting Top Classs Earphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but rather uncomfortable, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
I bought these headphones to replace an endless stream of cheaper ones which broke over and over...These have lasted very well so far (6 months) and seem robust. The sound quality and filtering of background noise is excellent.
However - I have found them to be very uncomfortable. I have small ears, but even with the smallest bud size, I can't wear them for more than about 30 minutes at a stretch without getting ear pain. I think it's to do with the oval shape of the earpiece. Definately a downside to an otherwise great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money on other pairs of in-ear headphones, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
I have spent hundreds of pounds on earphones. From Bose, Sony, Sennheiser, Apple. One common trait they all share is that eventually the earphones broke due to a lose connection which progressively got worse. These earphones dont sound as good as some high end Bose earphones but then your paying 20 times as much. But they do sound as good as some of the headphones which i've paid 40-60 for.

I love my music, from hip hop, to trance to even classical on occasion These earphones have passed the test and they were a fiver so when they break, and they will, I wont be that upset

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 22 Jan 2014
A. Fanni (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Light, unobtrusive, perfect range of every audible frequency.
And not expensive at all.
I will buy them again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further 10/10, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Far better quality than I expected for the price.
Very comfortable in the ears thanks to the three sizes of ear covers. The sound quality was very good and the delivery was so fast. If you are in need of ear phones for your IPad look no further. Would recommend this product to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed - rubbish sound quality, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
I'm really not sure what all the 5* reviewers are listening through, but if they are the same as the headphones I received then they need to get their hearing tested. Very tinny sound with almost non existent bass. The build quality is also not great, they feel very flimsy and cheap.

The only upside is that the Phillips headphones I thought I had lost and therefore bought these to replace them with, showed up. Cost the same and are 10 times better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it but, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
They are comfortable and the sound is good.
I just don't like the bass that sound very strong. I'd prefer flat in frequencies in a way that I can adjust with the player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic earphones for the price!, 10 Jan 2014
Jc Wheatley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
First up, I just want to praise the delivery speed of Amazon UK. I bought a pair of these headphones yesterday afternoon with free next day delivery due to the free trial of Amazon Prime. They arrived about 1pm today. So I received them less than 24 hours after I placed the order. They were packed well enough, in rigid cardboard.

Now, onto the earphones themselves. They come in a plastic pack, which is impossible to get into without scissors (Unless you want to tear your fingers to shreds trying to rip the packaging open). Inside the pack, you get the earphones, three sizes of earbud, and a little manual which I didn't bother reading. I had a look at the earphones, and I like the design. It's simple, yet it works. I like that it's all black, and I don't mind the company name being on it. The wire is a bit thin and I can see it getting tangled up quite a bit, but I don't mind untangling wires from time to time.

It was time to try them on for size. I tested the medium sized bud first as it was already attached to the earphones, and it was a bit small for my ear. So I popped off both buds, which was easy to do. I slipped the larger buds on (Which was slightly more fiddly, but not that difficult with a gentle squeeze of the buds to reshape the hole), and popped them back in my ears. They felt perfect, a snug fit and very comfortable. So I plugged the earphones into my laptop and loaded up an Alter Bridge track (From the album I'd been listening to earlier using a pair of Samsung earphones which came with the Galaxy S3). Immediately, I could tell that the sound quality was so much better than the Samsung earphones I'd been using. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the sound quality is on a par with the UrBeats earphones I got with my HTC phone, and they're selling for a damn sight more.

All in all, I'm very happy so far both with Amazon's delivery speeds, and the quality of the earphones I received. For a sub-10 pair of earphones, the sound quality so far is fantastic. I'll be recommending these to friends, if the opportunity to do so arises.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1117 | Next ›