5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
I have been using the in-ear style headphones since around 2005 when I got my first Ipod classic.
I have tried many different brands including sennheiser, skull-candy, phillips, jvc etc.
These said headphones lasted for up to a year. Every set I've owned, one headphone has suddenly stopped working, to which I've then bought a new brand to try.
I bought a...
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by James C

3.0 out of 5 stars Have had better.
These aren't bad by any means, but for the money, they haven't lasted very long, just a few months. They have good sound quality and are comfortable to wear, but, haven't really lasted very well. They haven't moved much, they've just been plugged into my laptop since I got them, and the wiring has still worked its way loose.
Published 4 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
I bought a set of these panasonic headphones and they are absolutely brilliant.
Easily the best set of headphones I've owned. I have had them for 3 years and I've had a LOT of use out of them
as I commute 3 hours to work twice a week.
One of their key features aside from their phenominal sound is the shape of the ear piece.
Unlike most if not all other headphones, the ear piece is oval shaped rather than circular which enables the headphone to fit the user
a lot more comfortably (In my opinion).
I dont usually write reviews for the things I purchase from amazon, but I found this page once again just to let everyone know just how high quality these headphones are.
Typically, once I've wrote this I'll find that they brake tomorrow or something, but if/when they do I know for certain I'll be ordering another set of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value Earbuds - And So Comfy, 2 May 2013
Gary Docherty (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Believe what all the positive reviews say!!
I hate earphones that don't fit my ears and these are the most perfect fit I have ever had, probably because of the offset (and with 3 different sizes of rubber 'seal' to choose from most people should be able to achieve a comfortable fit).
I bought these because the earphones that that came with my new HTC phone just don't fit my ears at all. They are not the in-ear type and keep slipping out. I don't have that problem now.
As for sound quality I couldn't be happier. I have had some Sennheiser earbuds for a couple of years and these Pansonics are just as good in my opinion....and what a price!
I've already recommended to my teenage daughter that she buy a set - or two - of these when she next loses/breaks her current set. All in all I'm very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the best!!!, 10 Aug 2013
Baby Bro (Truro, Cornwall, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
I have just come to realise that these are without a doubt the best headphones I have ever owned, or even used. And I have used a whole lot of headphones.

For the most part I use these headphones with an mp3 player all day, every day at work in a noisy factory. These headphones are perfect for this for 2 reasons:
Firstly, they are comfortable enough that I can't even feel them. Perfect for long term use.
Secondly, they have the best isolation of any headphones I've ever tried. Almost as much noise reduction as those spongy yellow ear plugs that they give you to wear at work.

Along with using these headphones at work I also have 2 other major uses for these headphones, for which they also perform outstandingly:

First, I watch a lot of movies. I have a lovefilm account and tend to watch at least 5 movies a week. I like to get absorbed in a movie and not to be interrupted, therefore I tend to watch them on my laptop with these headphones. The superb isolation of these again makes them ideal for this, as does there fantastically flat frequency response, which is ideal for movies, as it allows you to experience the booming explosions of an action movie, whilst also allowing the mid range of the speech to cut through.

Second: I am a semi-professional musician, sound engineer and producer. Therefore I spend a whole lot of time in the studio with studio cans (headphones) on. I can honestly say that since I have been using these headphones, I have not even considered using another pain of studio cans. These headphones are great in the studio for all of the reasons above and for a couple of others.
1. If you wear these headphones with a pair of ear defenders (big plastic noise restricting headphones that road workers wear when using pneumatic drills) over the top, you get complete isolation. This is awesome if you are in the live room with a screaming guitar, trying to find the sweet spot of the amp to point your mic at. With these headphones in and a pair of ear defenders over the top all you can hear is what's coming through that mic, not the noise in the room.
2. Because these headphones have such a great frequency response and because I use them all day every day, I know the way that music should sound through them. Therefore, I can be confident that anything I mix whilst using them will be pretty much sonically correct.

I have also used these headphones on stage as in ear monitors, for which they have also performed pretty well. Maybe just can't push the quite as loud as genuine in ear monitors, but that suits me fine since my stage volume is always pretty low and I don't want to go deaf.

The durability of the headphones also deserves a mention. I always take good care my headphones, although they do get some seriously demanding use. I have been buying these now for around 5 years and each pair has lasted about a year, for me that is over 2000 hours of continuous use for each pair. For just over 6 quid that's a whole lotta headphone.

Despite my telling you how fantastic these headphones are, I only recently realised just how much better they are than all the others. My last pair broke a few weeks back, the local shop don't stock them any more, so I got a few different pairs to try out to replace them. All probably fairly good headphones in their own right for the average user, but in comparison to the panasonic SUPERPHONES they were complete pants. Within a week I was pulling my hair out with the other brands and had already ordered 2 more pairs of the worlds greatest headphones from amazon. Now that they have arrived I can breathe a sigh of relief and normal life can resume.

In conclusion, I would just like to say that I have had over 10'000 hours of experience with these headphones. So believe me when I say, as far as headphones go, they are the dogs nether regions!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Unusual shape improves fit., 29 April 2014
nonummy (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
The oblong shape of the in-ear piece is a nice touch that greatly improved fit. I've had slightly better sounding headphones — the only reason I'm marking this pair down — but those others cost much more and were so fragile they broke after a month. These have already lasted longer. I'll probably stock up on a few more pairs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Have had better., 7 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST.EARPHONES.EVER, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
These are the best earphones i've ever owned. The bass and overall sound quality is superb. And they're a bargain! Comfortable to wear and a long enough lead. Best ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones by far, 13 Mar 2014
F. Ronson "anything for peace!" (Lancaster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Bought these for my teenage son who seems to go through earphones like nobody's business!! His brand new apple earphones last two weeks. He said these are absolutely brilliant, really good quality, comfortable in the ear as they have these soft rubber ear moulds. They have last a long time and continue to do so. He highly recommends them to anyone. As a parent they are a great price and as long as these are for sale will always purchase them. Go on try them for yourself, you will not be disappointed?!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earphones!, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
Great earphone at a great price. i thought Panasonic would be quite pricey.
used these a fair few times now, and no problems at all, great sound and fit very comfortably in ear.
would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and great sound, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
For the price, these simple earphones provide great sound quality and more importantly feel fantastic in my ears. They fit snugly and don't protrude much and are great for noise cancellation as well. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars These cost £6!?, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black (Accessory)
These are the best headphones I've ever had and I've had some pretty nice Sonys and Seinheissers. Incredible thump for bass and crystal clear highs.

Panasonic RP-HJE 120 E1-K black