4.0 out of 5 stars Good service-1pack poor quality
I would normally recommend this product-there was 1 pack inside which was very mouldy, therefore of course had to be discarded.
Published on 11 May 2013 by DAwn Henderson

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE
The food itself might be great but sadly there were large hard plastic lumps within the mixture. Some bits look like they could be from the container itself or lumps of glue used to seal the lid. Either way, I've rifled through a few more and found exactly the same in each tub. We will be disposing of the rest and getting a full refund. Not happy with the vet bills either!
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by Sam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, 3 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service-1pack poor quality, 11 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be excellent, now horrible ......, 19 Jan. 2015
Prem Desai (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My 2 year old lab grew up on this stuff. It used to be excellent.

Then there was no production for several months with no explanation on the manufacturers website or anywhere which I found most irresponsible....

Now it's back, but they've gone and changed the packaging and formula. The packaging is still hard to open but one can overcome that.
However, the product is now really gooey and a lot of it sticks in the container. My dog still loves the stuff as they obviously put the right smell inside, but now he farts a lot (really smelly ones).

Time to move away from this manufacturer. They had a good product, but have ruined it and have demonstrated that they are not reliable or care about customers.

Bye naturediet ....

1.0 out of 5 stars YUK.....Definitely not recommended, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
This is the first time I have tried this dog food, and the last. My dog is not a fussy eater he will eat just about anything. He will not touch this stuff and who can blame him the stench from it is so overpowering it is enough to put anyone off. If it smelt fishy it would be understandable but it smelt more like a slaughterhouse does when they are rendering the fat, it had me retching as soon as I opened it.

I thought that maybe it was a one off so tried another but that was just the same. I wont even be giving the rest away they are going straight in the bin. I shall also be cancelling all my subscribe & save orders of this dog food

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sensitive GSD, 6 Aug. 2013
A.V.K (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My German Shepard is a fussy eater and reacts to poor quality food - his stools are loose and his coat gets discoloured.

He loves this stuff and goes back to lick his bowl when he realises he's not getting any more out of me.

We use it a third of each pack as a dry food mixer and he hasn't reacted to any of the Naturediet range.

Edit: Having changed dry food from Royal Canin to Acana, his stools were loose again when used with this wet food. I'm speculating that there's an increase in protein by adding the wet food so we've stopped using the Naturediet tubs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the spot and full of natural healthy ingredients too!, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
We have a French Bulldog puppy who had bouts over a number of months of vomiting or diarrhoea. Supposedly this is quite common for the breed and we changed her various all in one foods (some very expensive) a number of times without success. However, my parents had used Nature diet for many years and I ordered the sensitive one to give it a try. We have not looked back since as our dog now has no digestive problems and skips in anticipation of her food. She looks very fit and healthy now with a gleaming coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nose peg required!, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
I have fed our rescue dog on Naturediet for a least a year now - she likes all the varieties but this one is by far the smelliest which seems to appeal to her more. She spends her walks with nose to the ground sniffing every deposit left by other dogs so I can only assume this is why she likes it.
I have had only one pack that was mouldy where the container was damaged and was promptly given a refund by the supplier.
The food is firm and I mix around a 3rd of the tray with her kibble so its economical.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's worth a try., 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My dog doesn't like this food at all. She's a picky eater and it's back to boiled chicken, or boiled fish, and rice. It was worth a try but don't do what I did and buy a whole box on spec., find it in your local pet shop and try one or two individual packs first.
My neighbour's dog loved it but he doesn't have a sensitive GI system so I can't say how well this food addresses the issues that come with such a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet food, 21 April 2014
Sandra Redler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My 13 year old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier loves this stuff. It is also good if you need to add some pills or potions to their food as it disguises it. She has the Senior/Lite one. I alternative between the two. Good way of buying in bulk and delivered to your door.

1.0 out of 5 stars Company changed the recipes, dogs refused to eat it and I refuse to buy due to the new smells which are revolting!, 6 May 2015
This review is from: Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
We used to purchased this for my two dogs however since this make recently changed their contents and recipes both my dogs refused to eat it and I can honestly say it smells disgusting now. I'm not buying it again and I haven't done since.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Naturediet Sensitive 390 g (Pack of 18)