5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Food that our dog just loves!
Published on 10 Nov 2011 by Rosie and Duncan

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
My fussy Dogue de Bordeaux wouldn't eat this but my friends Jack Russel is loving it and he looks great.
Published 12 days ago by Featheronawire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Food that our dog just loves!, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
Our dog has been on this food for a while, we feed it to him occasionally as a treat instead of his usual dry food for one of his meals. I think our dog would love it if we could feed this to him for all his meals, he just loves it and tucks in straight away. He always licks his bowl clean and to us he looks very happy afterwards and always gets excited if he knows its his meal that day.

Highly recommended, its great quality food and our dog just loves it. We also feed the puppy version to our younger dog and she adores it as well and is just the same. So this food is a big hit for all dogs and I am sure any dog will lick the bowl clean.

Delivery of the item was excellent, it arrived within a few days and the packaging was great. What more could you want? great item and great quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18), 5 Aug 2012
Lizzie (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My 12 year old dog loved this dinner with added bonus that it did not upset her stomach. I have it on regular order now. Easy to feed, nice texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs speciality, 13 Sep 2013
Pamela Gowlett "pami" (hampsire borders) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
have used naturediet chicken and other flavours from the begining --also start all litters and new owners off with thid product.

alway fresh and the dogs love it .keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars eaten with great enjoyment!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
we are total converts to the Naturediet range. we recently fostered an adorable staffy who had been fed on B****** dry kibble all his life. His coat was dry and lacklustre and he had a great deal of flaking skin. his coat is now super shiny and no dry flakes!

We were also told he could not eat wet food or chicken and dry food was the only food his digestion could tolerate. In fact a dogs digestive system has to work harder to digest the dry kibble. our foster dog did not have any ill effects and he absolutely LOVES his Naturediet in all the flavours, he keeps going back to his bowl and then rolls around on his bed sighing happily. 5* product

5.0 out of 5 stars most excellent dog food!, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
I decided to change to this food for my 3 westies due to the oldest one having some skin problems last summer. This food is excellent, all 3 dogs love it. Their coats & skin are very healthy, the food seems to be easily digested, and flatulence is virtually nil! Also, as this food contains bone meal, it is very beneficial to their gut and means that there are no more cases of full anal glands. I would recommend this food to anyone wishing to improve their dogs digestion and health. The food even smells pretty good, which as a vegetarian, i don't say lightly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beardies love it, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
Our older dog is a rehome and it's been very difficult to find a food he would actually eat and enjoy. He wolfs down this mixed in with his kibble and has last got some 'meat on his bones'. Younger one - 9 months loves it as well. Was recommended to me by our dog trainer and I would pass the recommendation on to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Food, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
Fussy, elderly dog wasn't keen but at least she did eat it whereas some tinned food has been totally rejected. Quality (by smell) and packaging easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog food, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My dog loves this food and its cheaper to get it on here. Just the same as in the shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars naturediet dog food, 20 Jun 2013
Mrs. A. M. Strafford "happy nan" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
My cocker spaniel has an ulcer and I would recommend this food to anyone who has a dog with sensitive tummy,

5.0 out of 5 stars thrilled to be able to buy this in France!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) (Misc.)
this is the only food which really agrees with my elderly Cavalier King Charles Spaniel as he has a liver deficiency. In the past I have had a real struggle to obtain this food as I live in France, and never, in a million years, thought that I could buy this from Amazon, and that the experience would be so easy and quick. Thank you so much for the extremely efficient delivery, and I will continue to order this as and when required from Amazon. A very big THANK YOU!

ARRAY(0xa7dcc60c)

Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
14.49