on 17 December 2011
I bought these when they were on offer for £17.50 and thought I was getting a bargain. After using the headphones for a few days I thought I would share my opinion of them.
They claim to be 'bass' headphones but are rather poor at overall sound reproduction. The bass is more punchy and shallow than I like and is not to the same standard as the Sony XB300's - the bass produced by the Sony's is a lot richer and deeper. I own a pair of the Sony XB500's and the bass that they produce is far superior than these and any other sub £100 headphones I have listened to.
I ended up giving these headphones away to a friend because I didnt like how tight they were and the quality of bass reproduction wasnt quite to my liking.
I own a pair of Bose On Ear headphones and they are extremely comfortable whereas these feel like a vice gripped to your head.

In summary I would recommend to those who cant quite afford a pair of the Sony XB series and to those with smallish heads.
on 17 July 2013
So good to for bass so I'm very happy I wud recommend to any one love music like I do
on 19 June 2015
Mega!
Forget the Dr..
Do yourself a favour....Get yourself a pair.
on 10 November 2012
I am not sure that the other reviewers are owning the same pair of headphones. They are very uncomfortable, completely rigid, there is no movement to adjust to the head. After wearing them for more than an hour ears really hurt. I am a woman, but when I stretch them to the max they barely fit. And as already mentioned in previous reviews, the wire is just too short (just something over one meter).
Absolutely useless. Waste of money.
on 15 April 2012
good sound in terms of £25 headphones but no better then any other similar priced headphones I've used so just because these hurt you ears after a pretty sort period of time, your money is better spent elsewhere.
Over ear headphones do hurt your ears after long use no matter what you use, but these are really bad I don't recommend
on 29 October 2014
gud sound very gud but always hurt in the ear
on 4 April 2015
Lovely headphones,comfortable.
on 3 April 2015
get headphone but fell to bits
on 30 December 2011
they are beats but the bass are 10 out of 10 better they dont hurt on your head people are idiots they dont understand that you can adjust them to how big your head is people are thick when they say there crap because there not beats these are the same jus 10 times better and u dont see 1 person on the streets wearing these baby's ;) good buy u wont be disappointed
on 31 January 2015