5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Coin!
Published on 8 Oct 2011 by Ms. L. J. Braisby

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound but from experience they break soon everytime
The sound on these earphones are great but from experience of buying at least 4 sets of these now, after about a month one of the earphones break and stops producing sound, I've bought the green and purple ones, I can't recall buying any of the other colours but it seems the same for all of them
Published 7 months ago by LissyCuckow

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Coin!, 8 Oct 2011
Ms. L. J. Braisby "leigh" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
After 5 years, I had gone through at least 4 pairs of IPod Headphones (which, as well as being expensive, have inadequate sound quality) and some Skullcandy ones (which broke to pieces within about 4 months). So, feeling rather down on my luck and definitely down on cash, I bought a pair of these! I wasn't expecting much, but really, these are the best Headphones I've ever owned! They're durable and have excellent sound quality! You can get them in a range of different colours but I loved these Violet coloured ones, and am definitely going to buy another pair in the same colour just in case. I've had these now for just over a year, and they're still like new. Brilliant quality for the money, well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Mar 2010
SairahRose (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
A perfect fit, and a great sound to boot. Comfortable in the ear, although the wire may be a little too long.

4.0 out of 5 stars my favourite headphones, 15 Mar 2013
I went through various brands of headphones from cheap to expensive and it always felt a bit like gambling. No matter how much money I paid, there was never a guarantee for the headphones to be long lasting or the quality to be good. A couple of year ago I bought my first set of gumy headphones which lasted for almost a year. In my experience that is rather good for a pair of headphones that cost less than ten pounds and have a reasonably good sound quality. I haven't bought any other brand since!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light & Comfortable, 23 Nov 2011
I really like the colour. These earphones are soft & comfortable, the oval ear shape fits my ears a treat. The sound is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars indestructable!, 29 May 2014
Usually when a set of headphones (even really expensive ones) gets a good snag, tug or jolt, where both the earpieces and headphone jack are pulled out simultaniously you immediately think, uh oh. These have received several snags, especially when my friends dog decides to jump on me, but they still work as perfectly as the day I bought them thonths ago.

To me, these are like those ancient Nokia phones, apparently an old Nokia survived the transit through a pigs digestive tract and woked perfectly afterwards. It'd be nice to try the pig test on these but I don't own a pig.

Great sound quality and very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great earphones, 10 Oct 2011
when i looked at the reviews for the earphones i had doubts because someone mentioned them being faulty, but my friend had a purple pair and they worked just fine. they arrived yesterday and im really happy with the sound quality and comfort of the earphones, for anyone reading this get them, well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound but from experience they break soon everytime, 7 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Them ^_^, 3 Nov 2011
Been using Gumy headphones way before iPods came out and I needed a new pair, worried about the new design that it won't fit in my ear comfortably but they simply do, I barely notice them. Love the colour, although it's not quite red, it's definably not pink. The packing is a bit awkward especially when I had to get the scissors out and be extra careful not to cut the wires, that's where the star has gone. When comparing them with the older version I noticed the clearer sound and much louder and more bass. I never noticed a singer's echo from her voice during the chorus in her one of her songs until today. I would definably recommend these, cheap but perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: JVC Gumy In Ear Headphones for iPod / iPhone / MP3 Devices - Lychee White (Electronics)
Bought these to replace my iPod earphones. They are very much better and produce a far superior sound quality.
I have more expensive headphones but these earphones are lighter and better for travelling. Extremely good value for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars JVC ear Headphones, 26 Mar 2014
Quick delivery
great quality of headphones
well secured in a box
I would recommend it to any one because it a great headphone to use while working out in gym