5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Really impressed
Some clever thinking and plenty of humour has gone into this software. Firstly there is an amazingly good race game on it - the whole family have had a huge amount of fun with that (and that's coming from a technophobe, anti-game couple). Secondly, there is an amazingly good ebook story which has some brilliant touches - including Finn McMissile's voice - an English...
Published on 9 Sept. 2012 by Fairy Godmother

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my four year old to go ...
I bought this for my four year old to go with his innotab max but it just won't work I checked the update list on vtechs website and it says it will work from 28th November 2014 ! Maybe they got the date wrong as it won't do anything other than say it's not compatible! I'm sending it back along with the Micky mouse cartridge I have bought in the hopes of a refund!
Published 5 months ago by PaUl

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
This is the first game I've bought for the innotab so I have nothing to compare it to apart from the ones you download off the website and it is much better value than those. My sons been playing it since christmas and still enjoying it. There's a good balance of educational games and ones that are just ordinary games like the racing one. There's also a book included. Most of the educational element has been fine for my 5 year old apart from some of the sums you have to do on one game,which are for an older child.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT VTECH PRODUCT!, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
My grandkids had virtually every Innotab game except for this one and so I got it as a stocking filler and they love it! Its lovely to know that the children are having great fun but learning at the same time without even realising it! Innotab has been the best thing ever for young children to have been invented in my opinion. And after nearly 2 years they are still as good as new which is a miracle in itself!

2.0 out of 5 stars Even worse to fix this I had to factory reset Innotab ..., 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
It was not working with Innotab MAX (was advertised as working!) and I had to spend few days with VTech support to get this fixed. This was Christmas present so my son was very dissapointed. Even worse to fix this I had to factory reset Innotab that wiped everything of it. I would expect this game to have a better picture quality for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for my 6 year old son !, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
My son finds this game really interesting, it makes him want to race and win agan and again. THe best thing is that the game has dotted maths questions which he must answer in order to progress with the game. So interseting yet educational game! Wirth a buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars cars 2 inno tab game, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
bought this for my son with his inno tab 2 for xmas. my boy loves it more than the games and downloads i put on his inno tab. great entertainment, educational for reading and counting and funny lines from Mater. Highly recommend if your child is a cars fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild happy, 16 May 2013
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson at Xmas, he loves it and wants to play it all the time, which means when his mums really busy she can let him play it and that allows her to get her work done. Great graphics well pleased and would definitely recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars good., 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
My son picked this game out of his bday money, he has just turned 4, I no it's for 5+ but he loves cars! There is a lot of adding to do on the games so he does need help when it comes to that bit, but other than that he enjoys it. Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
Very good and educational my 5 year old son loves it and plays it alot. He learns from it too so I do not mind as its in no way violent or contain any bad language its just perfect for keeping his brain working and happy at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
This really is a game that amuses for some time. The games are easy to use and encourage your child to think and problem solve, and the creative games are a good alternative, when they want to do something slower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for the innotab, 17 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VTech InnoTab Software: Cars 2 (Toy)
The game has been lots of fun for my 4 year old son. Its easy to use and comes with different games and an e-book story to listen to as well as some creative games to do. Well worth the money for any cars 2 fans.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›