on 10 February 2012
This camera was easy to use, quite good fun, quite tough and looked very good quality.
My boy was very happy he got his first camera and wasted no time taking his first pictures.
He could more or less use it straight away and really liked you could put the cars characters in the photos.

However he was really disappointed that the pictures didn't come out very good.
At first I thought it was just he'd not figured it out yet but after quite a bit of testing from all of us we worked out the picture quality was terrible.(really old mobile phone quality)
This was such a blow we felt we had to send it back.
After reading quite a few reviews before and since I just cant understand why more parents haven't commented on this in the reviews.
on 18 December 2011
My grndson already has one so his brother has asked for one to . pictures very good quality very good value for money and saves my camera from being damaged!
on 6 January 2012
This is a gift for my son son he hasnt had it yet but ive had a look at it and its great fun and seems very durable, easy to use im sure he will love it, well worth the money.
on 30 December 2012
This camera was a present for my 5 and 1/2 year old son he has recently started liking taking pictures and kept asking to use mine and his mums phones or our own expensive digital cameras so we decided to get him one of his own.

The camera is 2 Megapixel Resolution this is not up to current mobile phone/digital camera standards but is easily able to please a child you can record sort movies on it and can edit all the pictures that are taken it comes with 256MB of built in memory and able to add a SD Card (I chose 8GB it can except up to 32GB but 8GB is plenty the instructions state it can store 16,000 pictures)

The user interface is very simple all the buttons are labelled clearly the camera button used to take pictures doubles as the OK/Accept button when choosing pictures for editing or to delete images. With this being specifically a Cars 2 digital camera, the design is modelled around the characters the editing is a lovely touch being able to add in the characters brightens up the pictures and my little boy loves showing me his new picture,

A nice little touch I have found is when you take a picture and choose it for editing after you have edited it saves doesn't give an option to keep the old or new just does it automatically and you don't lose the original.

I cannot fault this product my little boy loves it hasn't stopped taking pictures since he got it. Its a great investment it keeps him happy for hours.

I must also add I originally ordered this product on 11/09/2012 as it had dropped in price and was putting it away for Christmas it since dropped just after I ordered it (typical) the product was duly delivered and put away, wrapped and ready to be opened on Christmas Day unfortunately the product wouldn't work on the day so had a very unhappy little boy it wouldn't switch on no matter what. So I contacted the Entertainer via their seller details on Amazon on Christmas Day (Evening) I received a replying saying I could either send the product back via post or take it into a local Entertainer store which was my preferred option and it was swapped without incident and tested in the store very good customer service
on 5 February 2012
My 4 year old loves his camera. It has different car photo frames, durable and most of the features an adult camera hosts.
The only issue is camera takes photo after 1 second once clicking the button. My son is so eager to look at the picture before the camera actually clicks it (following the vroom sound). We cannot expect 0 lag in kids camera but it may be good to keep vroom sound after it actually takes the shot and not before it.
Anyways, I'm pleased with my purchase.
on 22 February 2012
Sweet little product for the money, picture quality not great but its for a kid . (every picture my 3 year grandson took was in the middle of screen, so it helped him)
Plenty memory built in to keep the kid snaping for hours.
on 27 December 2011
Worth every penny, my Grandson just loved the one a bought Him for Christmas, along with the bag to carry it in, had so much fun with it, and so easy to use as he is only 4 years old, Margaret
on 18 March 2012
This is a great little camera for a child, great noises and sturdy. Everything can be uploaded to a pc so something else for them to learn to do. Very pleased with price as it was so much dearer in John Lewis.
on 26 December 2012
Five year old boy loves it. Works well for little fingers. Obviously not a Nikon or Canon but what do you expect of a toy at this price level? One niggling feature is that the two battery housings are held in place with sliding catches which are easily sprung open. We thought that the batteries had depleted after an hours use but instead discovered that the small person had tripped one of the catches. The batteries had fallen out and he had put the batteries back the wrong way round.
on 20 January 2012
We bought this camera for our 3 and 4 year olds. Having spent the Summer with them wanting to use ours and any of our friends cameras we thought it was about time they had their own. They love it! And so do we. It's a decent 2mp, not the 0.2mp that some other kids cameras offer. Now it's not going to produce masterful photos but it is much better than the 0.2mp types. It's very robust and the handles at the side stop little fingers covering the lens (we have lots of pictures of our 3 year old's fingers!). It's everything we wanted in a camera for the kids.