5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny
Worth every penny, my Grandson just loved the one a bought Him for Christmas, along with the bag to carry it in, had so much fun with it, and so easy to use as he is only 4 years old, Margaret
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by Margaret

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good
This camera was easy to use, quite good fun, quite tough and looked very good quality.
My boy was very happy he got his first camera and wasted no time taking his first pictures.
He could more or less use it straight away and really liked you could put the cars characters in the photos.

However he was really disappointed that the pictures didn't come...
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by J. C. Rodgers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good, 10 Feb 2012
J. C. Rodgers "jamie" (clay cross) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vtech Kidizoom Disney Cars 2 Lightning McQueen Digital Camera (Toy)

However he was really disappointed that the pictures didn't come out very good.
At first I thought it was just he'd not figured it out yet but after quite a bit of testing from all of us we worked out the picture quality was terrible.(really old mobile phone quality)
This was such a blow we felt we had to send it back.
After reading quite a few reviews before and since I just cant understand why more parents haven't commented on this in the reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 27 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars cars camera, 18 Dec 2011
My grndson already has one so his brother has asked for one to . pictures very good quality very good value for money and saves my camera from being damaged!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Camera, 20 Jan 2012
D. Kendrick (North Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this camera for our 3 and 4 year olds. Having spent the Summer with them wanting to use ours and any of our friends cameras we thought it was about time they had their own. They love it! And so do we. It's a decent 2mp, not the 0.2mp that some other kids cameras offer. Now it's not going to produce masterful photos but it is much better than the 0.2mp types. It's very robust and the handles at the side stop little fingers covering the lens (we have lots of pictures of our 3 year old's fingers!). It's everything we wanted in a camera for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Jan 2012
This is a gift for my son son he hasnt had it yet but ive had a look at it and its great fun and seems very durable, easy to use im sure he will love it, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Mar 2012
This is a great little camera for a child, great noises and sturdy. Everything can be uploaded to a pc so something else for them to learn to do. Very pleased with price as it was so much dearer in John Lewis.

5.0 out of 5 stars cars camera, 22 Feb 2012
Sweet little product for the money, picture quality not great but its for a kid . (every picture my 3 year grandson took was in the middle of screen, so it helped him)
Plenty memory built in to keep the kid snaping for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars VTech Kidizoom Disney Car - Wonderful, 5 Feb 2012
My 4 year old loves his camera. It has different car photo frames, durable and most of the features an adult camera hosts.
The only issue is camera takes photo after 1 second once clicking the button. My son is so eager to look at the picture before the camera actually clicks it (following the vroom sound). We cannot expect 0 lag in kids camera but it may be good to keep vroom sound after it actually takes the shot and not before it.
Anyways, I'm pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vtech lighting McQueen camera, 1 May 2014
Great gift so good we had 2 delivered by mistake returned one good positive customer service good enough pictures for a 5 year old connects well to p.c. no brainer not cheap but overall the best so far for quality

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 10 Oct 2013
Our 4 year old likes his own camera, I think he will use it more as he gets older. It is fun, it has all sorts of options on it. Quality is not as good as we are use to these days, but we were expecting that and are pleased with the product (has been dropped several times and is still fine).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›