4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I also own a wave bluetooth head set.

Both are excellent quality sound and noise cancelling. My only niggle with the corfrf wave is that the switch is on the cord rather than on the microphone boom as with the bluetooth version.
Published on 26 Dec 2011 by AncientMariner190

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, avoid, avoid
Published 12 months ago by Clive

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, avoid, avoid, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jabra WAVE Corded Mono Headset - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I'm very disappointed indeed with this headset. I bought it to use with my Google Nexus 4 smartphone. People I call constantly complain they cannot hear me clearly, and you cannot turn up the volume without the other person's voice distorting in your ear. I really would avoid this, I thought it would be good given the brand and the price (not cheap), but I was so very wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Dec 2011
I also own a wave bluetooth head set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for standard headphones, 21 May 2012
The earphone/microphone product supplied with my Blackberry broke and I needed a replacement. I didn't like the stereo earphones anyway as I never found the stereo to be any good - especially with the Blackberry device. This looked ideal and when I got it I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was very compact and lightweight. It fits all standard 3.5mm jacks and products clear audio both in the single speaker and for the microphone - some callers commented that they could now hear me clearly whereas previous my voice was muffled. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best, 27 Jun 2014
This device is as comfortable to wear as other Jabra devices. The cord is long enough for phones placed on dashboards.

Recipients of my calls tell me the transmission is good and with very low background noise; I can certainly hear my side of the conversation.

I bought a wired device because bluetooth, like all wireless technologies, can be less reliable, especially as battery charge fades.

Delighted with this model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor audio quality for both parties - can't recommend, 16 July 2014
Poor sound quality for listener. Poor microphone quality. I've received poor feedback from the recipients on phone calls - ranging from 'what have you done - the call sounds dreadful', to 'it sounds like you're talking in a box'. Can't recommend this product - disappointing from a company that supposed to be headset experts. I'd return the item if I hadn't thrown away the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good as well, 10 July 2013
this is the same as the bluetooth one but with a cable, very good and comfortable. no battery to worry about .

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't pick up your voice as well as I'd hoped, 20 Jun 2014
I was hoping this would solve the problem I have with almost all headsets but unfortunately I still get a lot of complaints that people can't hear me when using it. Sound for me is very good.Not a bad headset otherwise but I wasted my money because I have lots of other wired headsets which are just as good but were significantly cheaper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but doesn't do it well, 9 May 2014
Barry (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used a bluetooth headset most of the time. I bought this as a backup, in case I left it in the car ( I live in a flat and park some distance away ) and wanted to use a hands-free in the house.

Good :

Earphone quality good, I can hear what people are saying ok, although I've never used it out of doors
Comfortable to wear
comes with 2.5-3.5 and 3.5-2.5 short cables

Bad :

People don't like speaking to me on it as the microphone quality is not too great. My conversation partner reports that it sounds like I am speaking too far from the microphone.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase, it's a cheap backup for if my BT headset gets misplaced / lost / breaks, but I wouldn't recommend it for use as an everyday headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Unquestionably the best ...., 7 April 2014
This is my third Jabra WAVE headset - the other two either got broken or pinched - and this is by far the best headset I've ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and clear sound, 4 Mar 2014
This is a very comfortable, simple headset which gives good, clear sound. People don't complain they can't hear me (like they have with the past 4 headsets I've owned). It's extremely portable and I find the kevlar cable just the right length - doesn't tangle but is long enough to perch the phone on the arm of the chair or on the coffee table and yak.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›