5.0 out of 5 stars a lot for a little
Published 19 months ago by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Now have a broken camera
I tried this in the sink at home and all was well, I then used it while on holiday and the seal leaked and ruined my new camera.
Published 4 months ago by chris milburn

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot for a little, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
Having brought camera equipment for a number of years I had my doubts about the OB case. I took it to Turkey to photo the fish in the sea and lakes and found except for one small problem it worked brilliantly and even got our dive instructor wanting one. I tested it to its maximum depth and beyond and it was perfect. Having returned home and seeing the pictures I had achieved I can honnestly say that this is the must have accessory! I did encounter a few niggling issues to think about which where
1) on my camera, the zoom couldn't fully extend, I countered this by getting closer (obviously)
2) the lense housing sometimes didn't sit correctly so in some photos I can see the outer part of the lense, I countered this by holding the lense and not just the camera.
3) under water you cannot see the screen on your camera due to the reflection of the sun, I didn't solve this but managed to understand best chance shots.

My partner brought a "dri dock" which was poorly made and worse didn't allow the camera to open and extend its lense! So don't buy one of those!

Would I recommend this? Yes! 100% yes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me buying underwater camera, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
used this product with my cannon Ixus 75, worked better than expected!

did the test with the toilet roll and seemed fine so stuck the camera in and started picture taking underwater

all my best photos was when the camera was set to auto (normal) mode and sometimes there you can see the black ring as the camera moves about if you dont hold it steady.

this bag did exactly what i wanted it to do and impressed me and others around me, bargin for the price paid and i felt my camera was safe the entire time i was underwater with it ( took it to about 3 meters in depth )

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for a reasonable price, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
For the price it is a great product. It kept my camera 100% dry, clean and safe on the beach in the pool and sea. It works perfectly under water. The only downside is that there is too much space in the bag so the camera moves around alot and it is hard to use the controls and buttons. Also because it's not a good fit if u are not careful when you hold the camera some photos will get the black rim from the lense area showing up in photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as advertised, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
This item performed perfectly. I tested it beforehand as per instructions, and have just used it for snorkelling on several separate occasions, plus a fairly gentle river tubing trip. The case kept the camera dry at all times. You had to take care when turning the camera on, to ensure that the lens extended into the correct position, other than that it was very straightforward to use. I avoided opening the case until back in a clean environment. I had one small occurrence of condensation, on a very hot and humid day ( I was using the included dehumidifier), but this was tiny and did not affect the camera.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who plans very occasional underwater use and doesn't want to invest in a dedicated camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
Delivered on all aspects! Small and convenient, waterproof tested to 2 meters deep without issues and pictures are great once you manage to get around the dark circle of the case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but fiddly, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
I bought this to use our camera when we went swimming with manatees in Crystal river. It's good and keep the camera dry, but it's a bit fiddly. You run the risk of getting the black ring around the photo like you are looking down a tunnel.
Great product and I'm a big fan of the overboard products.

5.0 out of 5 stars protection guaranteed, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
We used this for a week in Maldives, and also 3 in Thailand. This is a great product, it works. Not one drop of water got into the case, although keep it out the sun while drying as it did on occasion condensate, then it had come out of the Ocean and was cold. It travels very well, no concerns over sturdiness lugging it around Thailand.
My only grumble is that our camera moved around while in the case so on the odd photo we have the lense zoom in a corner. Otherwise easy to use the camera and settings while in the case. I'm glad we opted for this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact case, perfect fit Panasonic tz10 camera in!!!, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
Having not road tested this yet.

I was bit concerned on the size of camera to fit this, what was I worried about!!

Fit perfectly, only thing is need hold the zoom len flush to camera then you won't get black ring around it.

Love the protected hard lens, bit clueless why it screw on there??

Nice feel, good material, just need to test it with non camera products.

Clip to steal looks strongly and securely.

Delivered and well packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good waterproof case but..., 15 Jan 2014
M. Blackburn "marcusb10" (Romsey, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterproof Camera Case by Overboard (Sports)
I have had an Overboard iPhone case for over a year and it has been excellent - so I bought one of these for my Panasonix LX7. The LX7 doesn't fit into this case. My old Panasonic TZ5 does fit - and I can see that this case will keep the rain off.

Note that the black lens tube, which is offset towards the end of the case, has a detachable cap to allow use of a zoom. You can still use the case with the lens tube cap attached - but not the zoom. So any underwater photography would be with a fixed focal length.

1.0 out of 5 stars Now have a broken camera, 2 Dec 2013