Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 April 2012
My 7 year old granddaughter is sometimes a reluctant reader but she likes gadgets, and so I have found that downloading these stories on my Kindle was an excellent way to encourage her to read. She was so keen to read this way that she got through all the stories on the same day!
on 31 July 2011
normally my 6 year old won't listen to stories without pictures. I took this on holiday with us on my kindle and it provided an excellent short story (listened to very carefully) every night.
on 9 May 2013
My grand children often stay the night, and they are happy with these stories. I am happy too, because the stories are reasonably short, but the children don't seem to mind.
on 8 November 2012
i downloaded this book shortly after getting my kindle. My twin grandsons had woken very early and joined me in my bed! It was too cold to leave the warmth under the duvet to fetch a picture book so I resorted to this. The kindle format seemed dull to me after the bright picture books we normally read together. However they loved it and although have heard it numerous times now, they still double up in laughter at the story entitled "The Most Important Space Mission Ever!"
on 23 June 2013
My child really enjoyed listening to these stories at bedtime. Funny and well written, a pleasure to read with children.
on 28 January 2013
A very good book my kids enjoyed the stories and just the right length for bedtime stories. Would recommend this book
on 27 April 2013
My five year old son really enjoyed the stories in this book .perfect for his age group .we would recommend .
on 25 July 2011
This was the first childrens book I bought to sit and read to my daughter. I was encouraged to see the picture at the start of each story but it went downhill from here.

The cover picture (1 per story) was the only picture to look at, my daughter being in the younger age bracket of 4 had nothing else to look at during the story; each time I turned the page there was the disappointment of another full page of text.

I perhaps could have coped with the lack of pictures, however I felt that the story was poorly written and really not for the ages specified.
on 23 December 2014
I got this book for my kids bed time and it didn't dissapoint, fun and easy to read books very few illustrations but some very good stories none the less :)
on 3 September 2014
Fantastib book for children. A variety of stories, which children like. My 4 and 7 year olds read it all the time. recomment for parents with children.