5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by Book Passion for Life

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother
I'm really not sure what the other reviewers are on about, it was an awful read I push myself to keep going till I couldn't take it anymore.
The characters are totally unbelievable, so bad mid way I still hadn't formed a connection to them.
It reads like you've never read a paranormal story before and fails to absorb you into the sorty line.
Even in my...
Published on 29 Jan 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 28 Sep 2011
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
"Listen, I --" he begins, but I lean over and place my index finger on his lips. "One day, Benjamin Conway, we can be friends. But, with the way things are right now, I don't think that'll happen in this lifetime" His lips graze my finger with a kiss before I pull it away. "Then I'll wait for you in the next," he says, and the way those words leave his body and hang in the air, breaks my heart.

4.5 - As soon as I heard about Silver Moon, I knew it was going to be an awesome book.....and I'm so glad I was right.

Seventeen year old Candra Lowell is a senior in high school. For her, being a senior is supposed to the best time of her life. Well, that is until she's sent to live with her aunt and uncle for her own good. Left to believe her behaviour is the reason she's now living in Connecticut, Candra is more than disturb when she finds out the real reason she's there. Her and her family are werewolves and Candra will receive her powers on her eighteen birthday. And not only that but her family is involved in a century long feud between another rival pack and now, Candra has become their next target. Candra knows that she must do whatever is takes to protect her family and friends, even if that means getting close to the Benjamin Conway, who is her sworn enemy. But what she's doesn't expect is to fall in love with him.

Romeo & Juliet is always going to be a win but who would off thought of adding the supernatural aspect into it? Well, let me say Rebecca did a fantastic job and she definitely knows how to keep us readers in suspense. You're instantly pulled into the world that has been created and it is full of enjoyable twists and turns. In the story, we're introduced to both magic and werewolves and I found it was a fantastic addition, one that kept me interested through-out.

Our characters are loveable and their relationship is even more loveable. It's hard for them because they are sworn enemies and boy, did you feel for them. Even though they try to take it a day at a time, things are the way they are and both of them know it can only end in pain. My heart went out to both characters and I seriously need to see what happens next with them.

Overall, Silver Moon was intense, dangerous and mysterious, full of dangerous scenes and a forbidden romance that will make your heart break. An awesome read and I'll look forward to the next book released.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Sep 2012
Ms Bennett (Leicester England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a simple story and easy to read. It was easy to follow throughout all the trilogy. It made sense and I enjoyed it and had read it very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess, 18 April 2011
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this whole book it is like Romeo & Juliet with werewolfs added in and with Magic aswell. I was pulled right in to the story world that Rebecca A.Rogers has created. I was up all night reading I went to bed at 5am and had to get up for work at 8am but Silver Moon was totally worth the sleepless night. I really can't wait to see what happens with the war between the two familes and to read more about Ben I hope the wait for book 2 isn't too long. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
Even in my teens I would have been disappointed with this read.
Better luck next time, maybe you could concentrate on not feeling you have to explain the obvious in every statement the characters make it would be less painful, try to envision your readers as being competent and literate.

3.0 out of 5 stars stuff, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
all good, got there, fine book arrived quickly. was quite impressed, not sure what else im suppose to say. stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Review - EndlessReadingBlog, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
Candra is a young girl who likes to get herself in trouble, She seems to be eluding her parents wishes so they ship her off to to live with her Aunt & Uncle all the way in Connecticut.

Under the impression that her parents have abandoned her due to her behaviour Candra isn't settling in well.

She feels unloved, left out, and most of all betrayed by her parents.

Little does Candra know they didn't ship her off because she was an unruly teenager, they did it out of love, and for her own protection.

Your thinking "Protection" what could they possibly need to protect their teenager daughter from.?

Well this is the part where the book starts getting interesting.

Candra learns a few things from her Aunt & Uncle, things she possibly couldn't comprehend, let alone be the real deal......She's a werewolf.

No when you think of a werewolf now a days there's sooo many interpretations of a werewolf, well in Candra's case, its the less pretty version.

Long sharp teeth
Haggard/Messy fur
Yellow Bulging Eyes
Not so easy on the eyes
Horrible looking
I'm pretty sure this description is making your mind go 10 to the dozen conjuring an image, nonetheless she's a werewolf and her family are involved in some heavy feud between another rival wolf pack living close to her Aunt's.

The time has come and we meet the adorable Ben.

Ben befriends Candra when she starts the school in Connecticut.

We learn the Ben unfortunately belongs to the "Conway" family, who in fact are the family they have a feud with.

At this point they both Ben & Candra realize who the other person is, and that they aren't supposed to be talking to one another.

Ben is continually getting himself in trouble with his brothers for even talking to her and she gets shunned by her supposed friends who are only trying to look out for her.

Seems like neither of these two loved birds can win.

There are a few typos, but these are very minor and you forget them when you divulge more into the story.

I thought the story line is very well written. I love the straight forwardness of Candra!

In parts of this book you find that you've just figured out some important fact then WHAM.....Rebecca throws in another twist which then in turn totally throws your thoughts out in to the open water.

Soooo this book is definitely worth the read, and I would recommend to you ALL to read ASAP.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit frustrating, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book has all the marks if a twilight clone...think teenage drama and supernatural characters in small town America. Unfortunately this book seems to be less well thought out than the twilight books. There are quite a few gaps in the plot... things that aren't really explained as well as plots"twists" that are really obvious, making you feel frustrated with the lead character for not picking up on this stuff sooner.

The book also doesn't stand alone well. You don't finish the story feeling there has been any sort of conclusion at all. I understand this is part of a series, but I feel that the best series tell a story in each book, as well as the overriding story line throughout the series.

Having said all this, the authors style of writing is easy to read, the characters likable and the world she creates fairly easy to immerse yourself in.

Not a bad way to pass the time, by be prepared to buy the whole series if you want any sense of closure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read, 26 Jun 2013
L. K. Owen "Book fan" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
I finished reading this book last weekend and I'm now reading the 2nd book in the trilogy. I love the main characters and it's a great easy read so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars good job, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) (Kindle Edition)
Good Book, Likeable Character's. Although this book is about Werewolves it made a refreshing change for the Character's to have other abilities as well. The Author has 'mixed it up' a bit and it has worked really well.

Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1)
Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1) by Rebecca A. Rogers