on 17 September 2013
Having seen Jersey Boys at the Theatre I became curious about Doo Wop music. Wikipedia traced the origin back to groups like the Mills Brothers and the Ink Spots, but I found these too old fashioned for my taste. I bought this CD as an experiment and found I love some of the originals of the more well known tracks like Blue Moon, Silhouettes etc.
on 14 July 2013
Fantastic collection of great and original Doo-Wop hits. A lot of the songs included in this set will be very familiar to people but maybe not these versions, which are the originals and in my view the best. Great purchase at a bargain price!
on 30 June 2013
Simply love the 50s era for music, film and clothing, this CD doesn't disappoint and takes me back to a time when lyrics and the ability to actually sing them ruled!
on 9 March 2016
great value ,i love the tracks on this cd .lots of different stuff you dont hear all the time .three cds for that price ,brilliant
on 28 August 2015
Great collection of tunes - A must for Doo-Wop lovers
on 29 January 2016
Very nice collection of oldies.My kind of music.
on 24 January 2015
Great CD, all original recordings.
on 18 March 2015
Good selection and variety.
on 23 November 2013
This is a good CD to start your collection of Doo-Wop records off. So many good tracks, a must to have.
on 8 February 2013
Not as good as I expected. Some good tracks but too many of the tracks are very ordinary. Would look at track listings more carefully next time.