on 18 January 2013
Very impressive to look at and for me probably way over the top for my PC. But hey I won't have to upgrade again.
Comes with all the bells and whistles, every cable you could ever need.
VERY IMPORTANT
If like me, you don't need the full 12volt cable connection to your board, or as in my case the board couldn't accommodate the connector, if you look very closely at the connector it splits in half thus allowing one half to connect to your board. I think you'll find it online in the product info but this was not evident on the instructions that came with it.
Great quality.
on 2 June 2013
what can i say got it installed it works flawlessly its really quiet compared to previous PSU's i have owned and looks awesome i like the fact that you can change the led colors on it the only thing that i can think of to improve this product is to make it modular because at the moment i have got a load of spare cables floating about in my pc case that i had to try and tuck away here there and everywhere apart from that amazing psu cant fault it and i would say best psu you can buy for this price range
on 1 May 2012
Good quality psu, its more than adequate for my high end gaming computer build. It has plenty of connections and the wires are more than long enough for any size case. Also the lighting looks quite cool but can be turned off if that's not your sort of thing.
on 25 July 2012
This Power Supply is great, as a always from corsair, looks absolutely great especially with the Tricolour LED's, adds a nice glow.
Worth mentioning this has a lot of cables! Better than my last psu who wouldnt fit in my midiATX case.

Edit: This has developed a slight whine noise which turns out to be quite common. Haven't contacted Corsair yet but will post back if I do.
on 28 May 2013
This is a great power supply had it for around a year and had no problems. The only this is it did not have green in its colors and that is what color the rest of my PC.
The cables look nice with the black case don't know what that is called.

Overall great product recommend it to anyone that need a new PSU
on 15 July 2012
i run a xfx HD 6950 video card and all usual pc hardware.this PSU runs it all perfectly and very quiet compared to my old PSU.It also runs a lot cooler.i like the 3 different led light choice,also the smart cooling fan makes for quiet operation on idle.i would recommend this PSU 100%
on 26 July 2012
Arrived the day after I ordered it and I live in the channel islands so often products can take up to a week to arrive, the product looks good and came well protected, I ordered this psu as I was building a gaming pc, so far I have had no issues with the products performance.
on 8 September 2012
I chose the Corsair CMPSU-700GUK due to a combination of value for money and fancy LED's to help light up my computer.

Power supply is well made and runs smoothly, the LED's could be a bit brighter ideally but with a choice of 3 colors who am I to complain!
on 15 February 2013
Very good computer power supply. Quiet and stable. Power supply is sufficient for connecting SLI / CrossFire. My only criticism is not detachable cables. All necessary connecting cables.
on 31 August 2011
The corsair gs700 is a good solid unit like all other corsairs, I am very happy with the unit and connections.
A++++!