5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Bliss!
A co-worker of mine had this on down the Stockroom in work last year, meaning I had the chance to listen to it throughout the day. I then bought this not long after and, by all means, this compilation is simply Bliss!

At the time of writing, it is a Public (Bank) Holiday at home here today, so I had the pleasure of chilling at home today, drinking a cold one...
Published on 6 Aug 2012 by Fox in the Box

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Fred
Good collection besides the latter part of cd two. I would of added a Gregory Isaacs,Sugar Minot,Frankie Paul,Freddie Mcgregor,and Dawn Penn track instead of the last five tracks.
Published 13 months ago by D. Bibb

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Selection of Reggae, 11 Aug 2014
JLH (Clacton, England) - See all my reviews
This is a double album containing 40 tracks. I downloaded it to join my mixed bag collection of Caribbean style music. Over all a good selection of reggae. I think there are only one or two tracks I'm not that keen on but appreciation of music is all down to personal taste. At the end of the day this has joined my appropriate playlist minus one track. That's good going considering out of one or two of the other albums I used on my playlist less than half the tracks were selected. My playlist also contains Steel Drums, some tracks of Harry Belafonte, some quite old Calypso type music and some UB40. I did say it is a 'mixed bag'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Reggae - Soundtrack to Jamaica, 1 Feb 2012
This review is from: Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica (Audio CD)
What a brilliant CD! I have never been so chilled out driving to work listening to music, however Longshot Kick the Bucket does keep resounding in my head all day long!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tunes for the car, 10 July 2014
Very good CD for the car

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Just like being back in the 70s Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Most enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 July 2014
A rare blast from the past. All the tunes I loved to hear from my early 80's teenage years. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Reggae at a great price, 24 Jun 2014
A. Gibson "tjnewton" (UK) - See all my reviews
I chose this Trojan compo not only for the classic ska/ reggae tracks but also for the great value for money it offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jammin', 13 Jun 2014
There are a few duds on this compilation but all in all so many tracks for 4.99 you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blasts from the past, 10 Jun 2014
My parents had these tunes when I was growing up, all on wonderful vinyl. They take me back to the day I Just love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars trogan album., 7 Jun 2014
Loved this album as it brought back very happy memories of my teenage years and younger! Great music for singing and dancing to. You are never too old to enjoy good reggae.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›