on 3 January 2014
I bought one 44 box for my local cats protection and 2 boxes for the scratching post rehoming charities, all of whom do a fantastic job.
on 15 March 2013
Our 7 cats enjoy felix food. these packets are a good way to serve up a fresh meal quickly. Sadly my arthritic hands let me down and I had to revert to cans.
on 10 May 2013
You should know that spoilt cats can be very fussy eaters and with such a large number of pouches in the box I still have to go out to buy other flavours. I would suggest that a 48 pack have double the amount of different flavours in it or half jelly and sauce and as the box is so large to store that is why I will not be buying boxes of this size very often.
on 17 February 2014
Nothing else matters, could do with the sachets opening with out splashing. Del was very quick this time. Thank you.
on 24 December 2013
I buy these both for the family cat and the Celia Hammond animal shelter as we've found that cats in general seem to love them, especially the jelly. We feed dry food too but this is definitely what they are waiting for and the food keeps well in the pouch.
on 24 August 2013
Already like Felix pouches and found these at good price with free home delivery. Very pleased all round. Will try this again, just for convenience and good price on a top rate product.
on 20 March 2013
I feed it regularly to my cats and they seem quite happy. Having it on subscrabe and save is excellent as it means I do not have to carry heavy pet food from the store
on 5 October 2013
My 2 little darlings love this, but do sometimes like a change of food like us all. I tried them on whiskas which was a huge fail, came back to this.
on 21 July 2013
I would really recommend buying cat food this way. I feel very smug as I pass the supermarket shelves, knowing that I don't have to carry boxes home.
on 6 April 2012
My cat loves this cat food, we always have clean bowls! This bulk buy box is an excellent buy at a great price, with enough variety of flavours to keep my cat satisfied. The amazon delivery service is excellent, I was really pleased when I found that I could order my cat food online. Prompt free delivery and well packaged, and because you can order big boxes it means I'm not running to the supermarket every five minutes. My cat loves the food and amazon's service is excellent - what more could your cat want!