5.0 out of 5 stars Kevi Murphy Powder Puff
Published on 14 Aug. 2011 by LizzieVF

1.0 out of 5 stars Its just a glorified dry shampoo.
Published 7 months ago by Petra S

5.0 out of 5 stars Kevi Murphy Powder Puff, 14 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Kevin Murphy Powder Puff 14g (Misc.)
This product is inspired! I have very fine hair which I have highlighted regularly. My stylist had a Powder Puff in the salon and finished my hair by applying it to my crown. Applied at the roots it volumises the hair giving a "back combed" effect without the combing. I then bought one to use at home: squirt it into the roots of your hair and then tousle your hands through your hair. Salon applied you get the lift and the shine. Applied at home, it looks more "messy and tousled" which is more my look anyway. It's sort of a volumiser - no waxy stuff, no crispy look. My hair just looks "fuller". Also I can keep one in my bag to top up later. One thing I don't know is how it might work for a dark haired person. Think Meg Ryan for those old enough to remember!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kevin Murphy Powder Puff 14g (Misc.)
I was introduced to this product at the hairdressers. It is much cheaper to buy it through Amazon than from a salon. This powder provides greater styling ability providing root lift - also, I have a double crown and this stuff stops my hair from parting. There is another product made by Kevin Murphy which comes in a red container if you want a stronger hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powder puff perfect, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kevin Murphy Powder Puff 14g (Misc.)
Recommend this product to anyone with short fine hair-the tiniest amount sprinkled on dry hair gives super volume and control. Effect last for days hair very manageable

1.0 out of 5 stars Its just a glorified dry shampoo., 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kevin Murphy Powder Puff 14g (Misc.)
Its just a glorified dry shampoo. For that it is extortionately expensive! The bottle arrived 2/3 filled, which is probably normal. You need alot of it and the small bottle empties rapidly. It has an awful smell to it, just like any other cheap dry shampoo and it leaves the hair with the same unattractive white veil. After a while the powder totally weighs down the hair and makes it look very unnatural and difficult to style. I used it with straighteners eventually and that worked ok, but I don't want to expose my fine hair to additional heat treatments just to warrant this expensive powder puff. In summary I wouldn't recommend it for fine hair, but then again fine hair is were a working lifting solution is most needed.

Kevin Murphy Powder Puff 14g