5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeve band hold-up
This item is a great idea for holding the shirt sleeve in place so that it does not show too much cuff below the jacket sleeve. Well made and exceptional price. Thank you for this product.
Published on 23 Sep 2011 by Wasp exterminator

3.0 out of 5 stars shirtsleeve armbands
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by M. Cooke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars shirtsleeve armbands, 18 Jun 2012
M. Cooke (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metal Shirt Sleeve Arm Bands | Silver Colour | Cuffs & Co (Apparel)
I have a large neck requiring a size 17 (43) shirt if I want to wear a tie with it. However shirts of that size are otherwise too large for me in the body and too long in the sleeve, by quite a margin. I tend to buy slim fit which is better in the body but short of getting them tailor made or shortened (which leaves them disproportionate) i got these arm bands as a solution for sleeves.

I place them just above the elbow and set the cuffs where I want them and that's where they stay all day - functionally they work perfectly.

Only trouble is, you are wearing elasticated metal, which look stylish but wear them for a day and your arms start to get seriously sore. I wear them on an occasional basis when I need to wear a suit and tie but if I had to wear them everyday there's no way. I would have to resort to bands made from elasticated fabric, which would be the ideal solution but for some reason these metal ones are the only ones I can find. Perhaps knicker elastic would do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeve band hold-up, 23 Sep 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars The stretch factor, 4 July 2012
A. Cameron - See all my reviews
We liked this item until one band somehow got stretched a little too much. Tried squeezing it back but, it made no difference. My friend now has to keep pushing the band up his arm, which is extremely annoying! He recently found it had slipped down to his wrist. He is not a fan of silver bracelets!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 12 Mar 2014
Didn't even get to use them, just trying them on one of the sleeve garters bent and went out of shape!!

2.0 out of 5 stars ., 2 April 2013
Do not like it .
My boyfriend was wearing second time and just losted the shape . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and quality, 27 Jan 2014
The armbands were just as described and arrived well within the time promised. They are comfortable to wear and just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 2 Jan 2013
Goods were as described and delivered promptly. I suppose I'm a bit old-fashioned wearing them but it's either that or safety pins to shorten the shirt sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding bands, 25 Sep 2012
These shirt sleeve armbands were just what i was looking for. My husband wore them at our daughters wedding great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arm Bands, 15 April 2012
Packaged very neatly and worked well. They are a little tight for me but will probably become more loose the more they are worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 July 2014
Good product but takes a bit of wearing in since they're basically metal springs. However, it is what I expected, packaged well and very good service from the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›