Price:£4.93+ £3.99 shipping

on 19 September 2012
Last Christmas my parents bought me Kinect, and along with it came Kinect Adventures. I'd read about it, but the cheesy cover hadn't really inspired me, and I had Kinect Sports 1 & 2 to keep me occupied. So Adventures stayed in the box for the first 5/6 months.

How I wish I'd tried it sooner! Adventures is great fun, it's easy (with the occasional tricky moment!), and really good for parties too. There's a good variety of games, and each time you think you have a game nailed, it comes back and beats you the next time.

Great fun for all the family, I'd recommend it to everyone. Enjoy!
on 25 May 2013
Ok, so let's see..
1. FUN!
2. So much fun, it's extremely hard to get bored of this game.
3. Great work out, even if you have to move furniture around to play. To be honest, if you watch what you're doing instead of obsessing with the score, you'll find yourself properly exercising!
If you think Nike work out for Kinect would be too hard for you, this one's a good start.
There are five games (many different difficulty levels on each) that provide different choices when it comes to stretching, cardio, and impact.
20000 Leaks, Pop The Bubbles, and Rally Ball, are low impact (in case you're heavy or have knee problems), but Reflex Ridge and River Rush require quite a lot of jumping too!
4. Kids should love it.
5. Cats... I dunno.. try to keep pets away when you play. The sensor gets confused!
6. It's a bit of a waste of time to get directions for the game on EVERY different level. I think once when you load the game in the beginning would be enough.
7. Sometimes the sensor won't see the jump at first, but the more you play, the more you'll figure it out and make it "see" you.
8. Why is there only one part of these adventures?
MORE! NOW!

Next thing we get would be the Star Wars for Kinect.
Not just yet though.. we need to change the living room lamp first, because it's hanging a bit low, and hubby is quite tall.
So yeh.. try not to trash your place whilst having fun!
on 19 June 2011
Kinect adventures is a great game for everybody in the family. It is basically a mixture of outdoor/indoor unique events. All of them are really fun. Apart from the greatness of the actual levels and events, there are negatives.
1. You really do need quite a big room to play it in, otherwise it can't detect you.
2. Personally I find even the easy levels quite hard to controll
3. You have to have EVERYONE out of the way who isn't playing

There are lots more small things but apart from that this game I WOULD reccomend. THANK YOU FOR READING!! :D
on 4 January 2011
this game is fun, good exercise. the graphics and movements are great. its hard to get bored of. good variety of challenges and levels.

overall pretty awesome!
on 18 August 2012
I had another one of this that got badly scratched and I could not wait to receive a new one. I use Kinnect Adventure nearly every day to keep fit. I am 56 and have thyroid problems which made me put on weight thanks to this game and a low calories diet I have managed to lose weight and keep it down I went to a 33 BMI to an healthy 21.5. Yes I am a little obsessive now with my healthy diet and exercising but except for walking and using a stepper three times a week, Kinnect Adventure is my main source of physical exercise it has made a real difference as I can use it what ever the weather and the time of the day, even if I have to fight with my DD for the big screen TV when I want to exercise on the evening...
on 5 January 2011
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this title as I was expecting a child's game. My boyfriend and I have played this several times, both together and separately and we especially enjoy the identification features, the avatar changing instantly to his when he took a turn without having to change the profile we used on the xbox. The games are fun, simple to understand and frustrating to complete as the levels rise (perfect in my opinion).

I especially love reflex ridge as I see platform games as the perfect vehicle for the kinect (and I had greatly enjoyed them on the wii) but would prefer the speed to be easier to maintain.

I recommend this for anyone looking to waste time, spend time with children and even for drunken challenges.

Bear in mind that although the required space is minimal compared to other games you can end up moving quite a lot within that area so make sure the floor space is clear and there is room to swing your arms (just like the game says).

My only complaint is there are only five varieties of games and I would love to see more along these lines.
on 24 February 2012
We recently bought an xbox 360 with, among others, this game. Our reasoning was that it's cheaper than two gym memberships and probably about as effective if all you want is some regular cardio workout. The game is ridiculously fun. Jumping, sidestepping, and waving your arms (and legs!) around like an idiot is incomparably amusing and will make you sweat - especially when playing the river-rafting or the assembly line levels. That being said controlling this game is not as reliable an affair as would be ideal. First of all, the kinect requires an enormous amount of floor space. Granted, we don't live in the biggest flat, but it's surely most spacious than many other habitats. We solve this problem by moving furniture around but even then the kinect some times wants you to jump through the walls. There's another related problem with the kinect control. Even with suitable space the kinect will some times require that you move further forward than the kinect itself will allow. This is especially the case in the plug-the-leaks levels. In order to plug a leak one will have to step so far forward, that the kinect will go temporarily blind and refuse to take any new directions until one has stepped back. Some times the kinect will just be unresponsive for no reason. For instance, jumping usually works fine but every once in a blue moon the kinect will decide that no matter how high you jump, your character will stay firmly planted on the ground. (Or the raft, or what have you.) So all in all; great fun, great workout, horrible controls, but even the horrible controls will lead to amusement as long as you don't take the game too seriously and don't let it frustrate you too much.
on 28 December 2011
I've only just got the X-Box 360 and Kinect so I'm writing this review with the benefit of the novelty value still being there. With time it is entirely possible that we'll get bored with it in the same way the family got bored with the Wii and the balance board and accompanying games.

I bought 3 games with the 360 and this is the one that has had hubby and I in fits of laughter and having to take it in turns because we both wanted to play. The games get you throwing yourself around, jumping, ducking and generally looking a bit nuts (and it will give you photographic evidence!)You can either play it as a challenge type thing where you build up through the levels or just play the games individually, choosing variations on the theme. There are definitely some games I like more than others but overall it is just fun (and has the added bonus of being a surprisingly good workout)

I don't have a lot of games to compare it with but it seemed that the menu interface was relatively simple, and we didn't have to spend a lot of time messing around before we could just get on and play like we had to with one of the other games in particular.
on 11 October 2012
come early, packed great in both packages ,i bought this for my sons birthday as hes game made he loves it too
on 31 January 2014
Kids (8yr & 6yr) love the interactive elements of the game. They find it easy to play, and that they can either play by themselves or together as a team and they can choose which avatar to play as. There are different levels on each game from beginner upwards, which means that once they have mastered the first level they can still enjoy it as they become older and more experienced. Be prepared to move around quite a lot, games involves jumping, pretending to kick and throw balls, limbo under or jump over barriers etc, Graphics quite good too. There are also different badges to collect, which unlocks further levels and games.

See one answered question