4.0 out of 5 stars Beres is Beres
Even thought i like the CD no one can sing Beres Hammond songs like Beres himself, but its nice to play at a party when you get people saying its that not a Beres's Hammond song ? Bless
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by D. I. Lopez

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off
Purchased this CD because I had my mother-in-law coming to spend the weekend and she is a big Beres fan but only to sadly realised after putting it into the car player for our long drive to the Lake District that it wasn't Beres... Please rename this: "Our favorite Beres Hammond songs by Various artist".
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by Grenglish

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off, 10 Jun 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Beres is Beres, 3 Oct 2011
D. I. Lopez "D-Lo" (YARD) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars beres songs, 9 Oct 2013
I love to listen to beres songs and these versions by other artist,s are well covered and yet still retain the music I enjoy.so why not listen for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB perfect for summer, 10 Jun 2013
just buy it, if you like Beres Hammond you will like this if you do not buy it anyway you will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 10 May 2013
Yes no one can match Beres' singing voice, but the covers are still a brilliant and this is an album to have in your collection. However Marcia Griffiths version of Reggae Calling, is better then our Beres', it should be played at high volume to all our world leaders.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG this album is chunnnnneeeee, 30 Jun 2012
N. Cuffy "PeppyLaPugh" (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Favorite Beres Hammond Songs (MP3 Download)
If you have never heard Beres before then listen to this album, you will tingle all over. If you are an old Beres fan, then I need say nothing other than ITS BERES HAMMOND, so you know this album is sweet.