5.0 out of 5 stars Small and useful
Published 22 months ago by Ms. Joanne L. Hackett

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Headphones
A good idea but requires far to many turns to coil up the wire. It takes far to long to coil and uncoil the cable.
Published 20 months ago by Eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and useful, 24 Feb 2013
Ms. Joanne L. Hackett "J Hackett" (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOBINO SMALL RED (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This is small and useful but please note I still feel the need to put it in a phone sock as it keeps the cord from knotting/unraveling but does not give full protection. This is not a problem as a purchased it simply to stop having to untie my headphones everytime I used it and it does this very well. I tend to unravel just the length I need and leave the rest on the Bobino, it is light enough to do this.

So about it, it is small enough for headphones, study enough to withstand daily use and it is easy to use.

This would be good for anyone who commutes and likes to keep their headphones in a bag or pocket when not in use - someone who wants to not waste time unknotting them and wants them to not suffer the damage that comes with knotting and getting them caught in a zip.

What more can I say it is a small item that does its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: BOBINO SMALL RED (Wireless Phone Accessory)
What a simple idea but what a brilliant idea. If you are constantly travelling and taking your earphones with you then I can only suggest you buy one of these.
Not only is it amazing but the seller had it in my hands within no time! Thanks!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Headphones, 22 April 2013