5.0 out of 5 stars lord of the dance
Well I bought it mainly because it was 3d. Its been a long time since we first saw Michael flatley and was skeptical as to whether he could pull it off but I must say it is a really enjoyable show and you can see the absolute passion of these people. Top show
Published on 13 Feb. 2012 by Michael R. Silcocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Dunce
Published on 9 Aug. 2012 by Rustycauldron

3.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Dunce, 9 Aug. 2012
I would love to give this 5 stars but I just can't. Don't get me wrong Mr Flatley and crew were fantastic as always. The 3D was ok but I was to busy thinking about the bits that seemed to be missing from the show that I didn't give the effects my full attention. I got to the end of the DVD and thought I'd look at the Bonus Features with of all things a section called 'deleted scenes' where I found my missing bits and so I now wish to start my small rant...

I was expecting a DVD of the show 'Lord of the Dance' complete in all its glory - to be watched by those of us who could never get tickets to see it live - as we had been there. But no what we get is a show with scenes unecessarily removed and put back in as Bonus Features because some dunce, thick head, misbegotten person called an Editor thought it was a good idea for the DVD. I reiterate this was Performance that had been filmed not a movie that required scences to be removed to fit cinema time. So if you are a fan of The Lord of The Dance and know the show well be ready to see an abridged version.

5.0 out of 5 stars lord of the dance, 13 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaw dropping, 28 Nov. 2011
Id never really seen a full lords of the dance show and had only seen it being performed at gala evenings etc so i wondered how they were going to pad out a whole show. Wonder no more as the show was spellbinding from start to finish with excellent 3D and a scorchingly clear 7.1 audio soundtrack, i will watch this again and again as it gives goosebumps every time, absolute perfection!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D DVD . M.Flatly, 8 Feb. 2012
Mr. Donald Bradfield (uk) - See all my reviews
Lord of the Dance returns with a bang. this is great to watch in 3D.
the cast is stunning with great Irish dancing.
the dvd was delivered prompt with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you sell 50inch LED Televsion sets?, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Michael Flatley Returns As Lord Of The Dance [DVD] (DVD)
I could watch this DVD over and over again, it's quite strange but, when you see these wonderful dancers performing,
one becomes quite emotional, and the reaction of the audience is simply amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Michael Flatley Returns As Lord Of The Dance [DVD] (DVD)
What energy and precision. Choreography, costumes and understanding of the art. Wonderful way to tell a story.
Most enjoyable. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 20 Dec. 2012
In Watching This 3D Disc I Found That The Content Was Good But The 3D Content Was Not As Good As I Would Have Liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Flatley 3D Lord of the Dance, 18 Dec. 2012
We love Riverdance music and dance so this was a MUST for our collection. He's still got it! Brilliant as ever and a lovely experience in 3D. His energy and enthusiasm just means your feet cannot keep still, you've just got to tap with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lord of the dance, 18 Nov. 2012
an excellent dvd, the picture and sound were first class, the dancing is extraordinary, the music and scenery were amazing. 10/10 i would recommend this to all music and dance lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars My apology, 25 Oct. 2012
I must apologise for my review yesterday. Apparently I had not used machine correctly (it`s new). My friend tried and it`s perfect. Absolutely amazing. I saw the show last year and felt I was there again. Maybe some of you others that could only see some scenes in 3D were doing the same as me. Again, my sincere apologies

Michael Flatley Returns As Lord Of The Dance [DVD]