5.0 out of 5 stars Halti link
Excellent little strap that provides an added level of security for Halti (and other) head collars in case your dog manages to slip out of it. Also allows you to use a Gencon lead at its full extent instead of having to loop it back to clip to collar
Published 6 months ago by TonyD

3.0 out of 5 stars Halti link
If you are going to buy a Halti head collar, the Link is essential as sooner or later your dog WILL learn to take the collar off. The link is used to.........link.........to the dog's normal collar, so if the head collar is removed, you still have control and your beloved pet doesn't dash across the road and under a bus.
However, I ordered the Halti head collar at...
Published 15 months ago by andyw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Halti link, 5 May 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
Simply loops round the strap of the head collar, then a trigger hook attaches to the D-ring of the dog's collar. Very pleased with this and have bought a few to supplement the variety of Gencon and Softex harnesses we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure strap for head collar and well as non pull head collar, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: Halti Link Large (Misc.)
Came in very handy especially since we have an Alaskan Malamute, heavy dog as they get bigger. Use to pull loads until started using head collar and halter together. These links are crucial for safety and control. Will recommend to anyone who buys either to definitely get links even if just to safeguard against any strap breaking. I link halti and head collar to collar/lead for safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chain link, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
Great item, has certainly helped on couple of occasions lately when the dog managed to slip her head collar. As the link was also attached to her neck collar I still had control (and the dog). Something so simple yet effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boisterous Gollie ! (Cross retriever/collie), 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
Would recommend to anyone who has a doggie that pulls on a normal lead (like ours). We have a cross Retriever/Collie who is very boisterous, she is now 15 months old and we tried this lead when she was around 12 months. Wish we had got one before, she is like a different dog when walking her. I am not saying she always enjoys having it on as she does sometimes try and edge it off ! But the difference this lead makes is amazing !

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend if you have more than one dog!, 1 Oct 2014
JA Sales "Aunty Jo" (Tunbridge Wells, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
This is the most comfortable lead I have ever used. It is well padded and made from a super strong but durable material that doesn't cut into your hand like so many others. I bought it in conjunction with The Beaphar Gentle Leader and within 5 minutes we were quietly walking up our lane with the lead looped over my wrist and a pot of jam in my hand to visit our neighbour! (This would NEVER have been possible the day before).
Another huge selling point is that I can attach my two 5 month old pups therefore only having one lead instead of two. I have four dogs and trying to juggle four collars and four leads is no mean feat but having this lead will make my life so much easier especially when I purchase a second one to attach the other two!
Don't be put off if you just have one dog though as you can use it as one long lead or adjust it to make a short lead. The two strong clips are easy to use and saves the risk of unleashing your dog when you have to leave them tethered somewhere.
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and essential., 3 Sep 2014
Audrey Smith (Henderson, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
My full grown Rottweiler managed to slip his Halti head collar once when my boyfriend was walking him. When my rotti is off-leash, he takes it as a game and runs as fast and far as possible. That's every owner's nightmare!

He hasn't slipped his head collar with me, but I can walk him with the peace of mind knowing I have a back up there to keep him from running off and getting hit by a car if he does manage to slip the head collar off of his nose. I attach this link to my lead, NOT my halti, and then clip it to his collar every time we go out for a walk. That way, my lead is attached to 2 parts of him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
did what i needed it for and a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK small (Misc.)
This is a necessary item when purchasing the Halti collar as without this attached to the collar it is pointless,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 9 April 2014
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK Large (Misc.)
Not a lot to comment on with this item. Does exactly what it was designed to do.
Seems strong and well built.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it is supposed to do - end of.....!, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Halti Link BLACK small (Misc.)
It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Decent quality materials and it works. I would definitely buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›